ERROR when talking with NPCs

Aloraz

Hello @Aloraz,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the belated reply as well as any inconvenience caused by this problem. Our Developers are already aware of the situation and will work on fixing it whenever possible. However, for the time being, you can still make progress when you encounter this issue, as it seems to be merely visual and should not, in any way, break the execution of the script itself. For instance, you should be able to move on to the next step of the S.S. Anne quest.

If you wish to report something else, please feel free to make a new thread. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

4 hours ago, Unowned said:

Hello @Aloraz,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the belated reply as well as any inconvenience caused by this problem. Our Developers are already aware of the situation and will work on fixing it whenever possible. However, for the time being, you can still make progress when you encounter this issue, as it seems to be merely visual and should not, in any way, break the execution of the script itself. For instance, you should be able to move on to the next step of the S.S. Anne quest.

If you wish to report something else, please feel free to make a new thread. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Hi, I am a completely new player. This is happening to me when I have to go speak with professor oak. It will not advance the dialog. I'm stuck inside his house because he won't let me leave. When I try he says he has something to talk to me about and my character walks back towards him. Is there any way around this? I've tried logging out and reinstalling but it doesn't work. 

Screenshot_20210806-150551_PROClient.jpg

@Numatic8318Its a current issue for a lot of NPCs and other stuff and its happening since a recent update.

From what I know you should be able to simply go on as if you would get no error. Is that not the case, are you unable to choose a starter?

Also be aware the devs are already aware of these issues and do their best to get it all fixed again.

3 minutes ago, Norex said:

@Numatic8318Its a current issue for a lot of NPCs and other stuff and its happening since a recent update.

From what I know you should be able to simply go on as if you would get no error. Is that not the case, are you unable to choose a starter?

Also be aware the devs are already aware of these issues and do their best to get it all fixed again.

Yea I'm unable to do anything. Professor oak gives me that error, but when I try to leave, he tells me to come back. I've tried clicking (on android) on him to bring up dialog but it only ever gives me that error and doesn't allow me to go any further. The error seems to be impeding the ability to continue the dialog.

Hello @Numatic8318,

Sorry about any inconvenience caused by this issue. As Norex said, you can just ignore the error message and progress further. For instance, if you encounter this problem again, please remember that you are not stuck and that you can still continue with the story by moving on to the next step. Our Developers are doing their best to implement a fix.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you for your patience and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned