Problem with bidoof wq rewards

Papurri

Good morning. I did the wq on the gold and then I transferred to silver and I couldn't get the reward  and the staff told me to go back to gold to get it. I went back to the gold server to get it. They gave me everything from the first quest (2block iv, 1 reroll and 1 mysterious ticket) after obtaining the 3 things I interacted to the bidoof again and the mysterious ticket disappeared. You can see in your records that I have not caught any pokemon after requesting the reward and the ticket disappeared. Could you please return it to me since I couldn't use it?

Thanks you so much.

Hey @Papurri
Sorry for the inconvenience, your issue has been forwarded to the CS team and hopefully there is a fixed soon, thanks for reporting and have a good day.

Saltedcoffee

• Like 2
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

11 hours ago, Papurri said:

Good morning. I did the wq on the gold and then I transferred to silver and I couldn't get the reward  and the staff told me to go back to gold to get it. I went back to the gold server to get it. They gave me everything from the first quest (2block iv, 1 reroll and 1 mysterious ticket) after obtaining the 3 things I interacted to the bidoof again and the mysterious ticket disappeared. You can see in your records that I have not caught any pokemon after requesting the reward and the ticket disappeared. Could you please return it to me since I couldn't use it?

Thanks you so much.

Hi there!

It's been fixed now.

Please talk to Lord Bidoof to claim your rewards.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic