I lost 50 rating in one dc

Karsh12

I don't know what happened but when i was at 220 rating and found opponent as charizard1357 I got dc ed . After the logined it shows that I have 172 rating 

I don't know what the heck happened and I even talked to charizard1357 and he says that he only got 16 rating and game shows that I have 3 match between the dc and lost all the battle which is not understandable. Plz be kind to inform what happened in between and if u ask proof I don't have any as I was not expecting such a thing would happen and cuz of the drop in rating it can effect our guild too 

Kindly understand my situation and I have even posted in discord pro server for reply but there is no response yet 

Thank u

@Karsh12

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Our developers are currently working on the issue and trying to fix it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• 1 month later...

Hello @Karsh12,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for the delayed response. Our Developers have just uploaded a fix that should prevent this excessive loss of rating from happening. Please let us know if it ever occurs again.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned