Basement Floors: (Higher Exp; Less Grind!)

Gehrman

<t>Would you like to see higher level Pokemon in the wild to train on?</t>  

7 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to see higher level Pokemon in the wild to train on?</t>

• Grinding is part of MMOs, I didn't evolve my Magnemite until 98. Git Gud.
    • I've fought enough 1,000 exp. Sturdy Geodudes for a lifetime, please give us higher level wild 'mons

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got what he meant, its better grinding in dungeons rather than some area that you have nothing to expect for. It's not fun to grind the same area seeing the same batch of pokemon everytime just to gain lvl in par with e4. I know shinies can be cool, but I doubt anyone want a bad iv/nature shiny over a good iv/nature normal poke.

As with dungeon, at least you can expect something different like expecting some reward :D. Just like the berry tower, you battle trainers with different poke but gain no money but this time gain xp.

Though I do not mind grinding but I don't think all players like doing the same thing for more than 2 hours just for the sake of getting levels.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

The grind is lengthy yes, but its really not that bad. If you look at one of my previous topics: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20099 you will see that my total grind was less than 12 hours (1.5 hours per gym was my goal and I made it even though I flopped on misty.)

If you think anything below 90 is bad, wait until 97-100. I mean like... You need X exp from 5-97, total... Then you need 50X to get from 97-100

I agree but disagree at the same time, i agree with the fact that we should get dungeons it would be really a fun feature to play along with other people, i dont know how they could do such a thing in Pokemon but they have plans and i cannot wait to see. But i dont really agree with the fact that there should be another place to grind to elite 4, i mean it is not hard to grind for that... At the end of the day it is elite 4, you should not pass it the first time you go there and the ammount of exp we get is already higher than the original versions of the game... Plus you already have 2 places to grind and any of them is that bad that would justify creating lower floors in order to pass elite 4... If you want to rush lvl go to seafoam, the exp there is really really good but the money you get on victory is 3x times higher so i would stick with victory... I passed elite 4 with a Magneton sturdy on my team to paralyze Mega Gengar and the rest was easy appart from the last Pokemon on the league... Its all about your strategy, i also bought 15 revives and 15 hyper potion, didnt waste half of them ^^

I pretty much hum the music to myself daily now. .-.

No but seriously using lv 40-45 to get to lv 80 is utterly annoying and leveling up a whole team for that is agonizingly long.

An extra floor would make this enjoyable and a lot more bearable. I mean at least up the level by like 5.

redking_by_darkneji12-d807cam.png