iOS Version

Juice805

One day. I have hope

Nope, never.

I reject that reality. Still will maintain hope

It is impossible for two reasons:

1. The Iphone is not powerful enough to support PRO;

2. iOS is a closed operative system, so it's a bit hard, even with a jailbreak to put PRO on it.

So, keep dreaming, but blame Apple.

From 2015: I'm still here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible for two reasons:

1. The Iphone is not powerful enough to support PRO;

2. iOS is a closed operative system, so it's a bit hard, even with a jailbreak to put PRO on it.

So, keep dreaming, but blame Apple.

2. using my original suggestion it's not difficult. If it builds and runs it can be signed and dispersed. Even without it we can build our own app from source and throw it on the phone.

I could blame apple maybe for their phones not being "powerful enough", but again i find that hard to believe as it can run games far more visually and technically intensive. I don't know how PRO is built so i'm not fully aware of how they would have to port it over, but if it was done right I'm sure its possible, It just may not be feasible or worth it to the developers as it probably would require a rewrite in some aspects to optimize the game.

Your phones (apart from the 6s and the new SE) lack the RAM needed to keep PRO in memory. PRO requires nearly 800MB free RAM btw.

iOS is notoriously locked down, and we arent willing to release a version for an even smaller demographic than android.

im even suprised NDS emulators are on iOS, but i doubt they're full speed like DraStic is on android.

Face it PRO won't be on iOS, you have the wrong device.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

127456 Your phones (apart from the 6s and the new SE) lack the RAM needed to keep PRO in memory. PRO requires nearly 800MB free RAM btw.

iOS is notoriously locked down, and we arent willing to release a version for an even smaller demographic than android.

im even suprised NDS emulators are on iOS, but i doubt they're full speed like DraStic is on android.

kinda sounds like just an anti-apple bias in this community.

And yes, the NDS runs FULL SPEED and is smooth. My device choice is fine.

127456 Your phones (apart from the 6s and the new SE) lack the RAM needed to keep PRO in memory. PRO requires nearly 800MB free RAM btw.

kinda sounds like just an anti-apple bias in this community.

And yes, the NDS runs FULL SPEED and is smooth. My device choice is fine.

think what you will, but we arent making it for that overpriced, underpowered hardware.

We like open and fair systems.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

think what you will, but we arent making it for that overpriced, underpowered hardware.

We like open and fair systems.

Apple hate confirmed.

Bummer. Lots of your fans (and customers) would really love to see the game on their devices. Don't blame their devices, it's all about effort. I understand it may not be worth it to the developers at this moment, but to say never is a slap to the face of your fans. They shouldn't have to switch devices to play their game wherever they go. If you truly cared about being open and reaching everyone iOS would be on the roadmap somewhere

EDIT: Just noticed the logo on the forums has an iPhone in it. Irony

You can not play pro on mobile devices already? Just download the Android version with your mobile and it should work... If not what is an Android version for? I tried it on my mobile but it is probably not that advanced to support it, but a few friends of mine were playing pro on their mobiles on the other day, i think