Canceled - 1Mil Drawing for beldum holders winner Kins18!

--Beldum ticket holder winner of the 1mil prize

Kins18!

Please message me here, in game, or on discord so I can bring you your prize when you're available!

--Drawing Link: https://youtu.be/kiY0CVEhnLU--

Ticket Sales canceled.

Why?

To be honest, no sales occurred because of 2 major things.

1) Event occurring at same time.

2) I got bombed by 8 separate moderators, from different teams, all with conflicting directive, don't-do's, and can-do's in regards to discussing or advertising the raffle. (No, I don't mean the mod-approved part.)

Due to that, my available channels of passing information along to you all, dwindled. In order to NOT get into any trouble, I simply had to comply with the ever compiling list of don't-do's, even if one before had said it's okay.

That looked kind of like this:

-Don't post about that in general chat in-game, post it in trade.

-Don't PM people about it, let them PM you.

-Don't post about that in trade chat in discord, post it in general.

-Don't post about that at all in discord.

-Don't post about that in trade chat in-game.

-Etc

Does that mean the mods suck and blah blah blah? NO IT DOES NOT. They were doing their job, and each one of them was fair about their decision.

Don't go starting crap about the mods, i'll 100% stop for good if anyone does. They were far more helpful about all this than anything else.

All it means is I failed to come up with a plan thorough enough in regards to all aspects: Plan of action, method, advert timing, content of advert, accountability, transparency, etc, etc.

So for those of you that wanted to get in on this one, I sincerely apologize. I was really looking forward to it myself, but without a way to reach out to you all other than this post, I don't really have a way to help keep you informed and posted about the entire ordeal.

For those of you who participated in the Beldum raffle and thus are entered here, good luck on Sunday! Same scenario, live drawing, recording posted here!

So, if there is a next time, I will do better for you all, to ensure we get a more in-depth, less fractious, and overall better plan from point A to point Z to ensure you guys get a fun event to attend to.

Sorry folks,

Much love,

T-Why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Notice: This will be the last raffle for at-least a few weeks, all future potential event ideas such as Raffles, twist-tourneys, hide & seek, etc; will be put on hold until I can develop and get approved a more thorough standardized format for method of event, accountability, transparency, advert, various platform requirements, etc to ensure all rules are followed as directed by each moderator team. If the events are causing too much friction and cannot get approval, this will be the last one period. Attempting to host fun events is NOT worth risking my account. In the meantime, good luck folks!---

Drawing  will still Occur on August 22nd at 8PM US EDT (GMT-4) for the below Beldum Raffle Ticket holders, since they were promised a 1mil draw if all 50 sold.

Ticket Purchases:

Spoiler

Beldum-Raffle Roll-overs:

1 gargnaveen
2 hrxander
3 kins18
4 lifeisnoodles
5 jukemaster420
6 bontaz
7 bontaz
8 rohitgore
9 rohitgore
10 Kins18
11 Kins18
12 Kins18
13 Kins18
14 Kins18
15 Kins18
16 Kins18
17 Kins18
18 Kins18
19 Kins18
20 Kins18
21 Kins18
22 Kins18
23 Kins18
24 Kins18
25 Kins18
26 Aayushsth984
27 Aayushsth984
28 Aayushsth984
29 Kin3
30 Kin3
31 Naturality
32 Naturality
33 Kandamaas02
34 Kandamaas02
35 Kandamaas02
36 Kandamaas02
37 Kandamaas02
38 Kandamaas02
39 bighim
40 bighim
41 Hrxander
42 Lux
43 Lux
44 Lux

Lux

Edited by Tymazen
Cancellation update.

• Tymazen changed the title to T-WHY'S RAFFLE PRIZE - ULTRA BALL RAFFLE - 1MIL Prize!
8 minutes ago, Takenwasblank said:

Are you Trading on both silver and gold or just gold?

Sadly for this raffle, just gold server. I will be looking for methods and manners to Make future events cross server compatible!

@Tymazen Please change the way you are advertising your event, we allowed you to continue the Beldum one and create this one, this however does not mean this can continue constantly claiming you are ''the one and only''. Your event has been allowed because we want to see how it plays out, this is why you have been contacted to save every single screenshot. This does not give you a freepass tho. 

This means keeping it on the forums and not advertising it in the trade channel ingame. 

Have a nice day,

SIncerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

39 minutes ago, Hawluchaa said:

@Tymazen Please change the way you are advertising your event, we allowed you to continue the Beldum one and create this one, this however does not mean this can continue constantly claiming you are ''the one and only''. Your event has been allowed because we want to see how it plays out, this is why you have been contacted to save every single screenshot. This does not give you a freepass tho. 

This means keeping it on the forums and not advertising it in the trade channel ingame. 

Have a nice day,

SIncerely Hawluchaa.

Correcting now.