Trainer ramatches are really really annoying.

Darrare

This is the first full week I've played PRO and i'm just getting to the point where trainers are rolling over and re battling me. While I like the fact that trainers rebattle you, its incredibly annoying that they use their original pokemon and they didn't even get any stronger. I'm running around with a team of 90+ and random birdkeeper jimmy is like, "HEY GUY, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BEAT ME!"

Suggestions:

1) Make the trainers optional to rebattle. After the weekly reset, if you talk to them they will battle you.

2) Scale their team up to make it a challenge. Perhaps something along the lines of averaging the level of your team and scaling them to that level.

3) Combination of both?

I have no game design experience but you clearly didnt think this out a lot

Are the "upgraded" pokemon going to have the same move set?

Are they all going to stay the same pokemon or will they be evolved as their level will be changed?

Think about how much coding is necessary to create a dynamic trainer that will work for each "average level" of players team.

CmonBruh

127257 I have no game design experience but you clearly didnt think this out a lot

Are the "upgraded" pokemon going to have the same move set?

Are they all going to stay the same pokemon or will they be evolved as their level will be changed?

Think about how much coding is necessary to create a dynamic trainer that will work for each "average level" of players team.

CmonBruh

Well, I do have coding experience, and this would be one of their more simple fixes on their to-do list.

I mean like, less than 200 lines easy. Obviously depending on their current structure. Dynamic development isn't hard... Random dynamic development is...

Apparently this is being planned after hoenn, so we just need to wait it out.