A zoobat or a golbat blocking

Eduard83636

There is in mt. Coronet a zoobat or golbat npc, forgot at the moment, in its way it goes thru a space between 2rcks and a wall. If u stand there it will block you permanently. It took me lots and i mean lots of resets to get out so maybe you will change that. With respect Eduard83636. 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:54 PM, Eduard83636 said:

There is in mt. Coronet a zoobat or golbat npc, forgot at the moment, in its way it goes thru a space between 2rcks and a wall. If u stand there it will block you permanently. It took me lots and i mean lots of resets to get out so maybe you will change that. With respect Eduard83636. 

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the delay.
Could you please tell us the exact location or map name?

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Yes, when u ener mt. Coronet, on the right there is a smashable rock. U take that route for giratina. When u enter, thats rhe route and theres only one pokemon npc. Thats the one. Cant travel to add image cuz im poor. But i know that on that route theres eviolite. The zubat blocks u between stones, check his movement. Bye. 

14 hours ago, Eduard83636 said:

Yes, when u ener mt. Coronet, on the right there is a smashable rock. U take that route for giratina. When u enter, thats rhe route and theres only one pokemon npc. Thats the one. Cant travel to add image cuz im poor. But i know that on that route theres eviolite. The zubat blocks u between stones, check his movement. Bye. 

The Zubat has changed its path now and won't block the player anymore.
I'll lock this thread as resolved.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic