31 31 -ADAMANT AZUMARİL AUCTION

Dangerv

• Administrator

Hi @Dangerv

Be sure to read the Trade Rules & Auction Rules before continuing.

This auction is currently void, is it does not have a specified end time. Please update your thread as soon as possible Dangerv, until an end time is added, any bids received will be void. Although optional, I would also recommend you consider adding details regarding minimum raise or accepted payments.

@Piproom Please also read the message above, as this affects you and voids your start offer.

All off-topic comments and Piproom's start bid have been removed. I have also removed the "3D" from your title, as the duration should be specified in the thread. This is because if the title of the thread of the auction is changed, we cannot see the history of the title, meaning it makes it impossible for us to verify should it be manipulated at all.

Edited by Ehkoe
  • Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow changed the title to 31 31 -ADAMANT AZUMARİL AUCTION
11 minutes ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @Dangerv

Be sure to read the Trade Rules & Auction Rules before continuing.

This auction is currently void, is it does not have a specified end time. Please update your thread as soon as possible Dangerv, until an end time is added, any bids received will be void. Although optional, I would also recommend you consider adding details regarding minimum raise or accepted payments.

@Piproom Please also read the message above, as this affects you and voids your start offer.

All off-topic comments and Piproom's start bid have been removed. I have also removed the "3D" from your title, as the duration should be specified in the thread. This is because if the title of the thread of the auction is changed, we cannot see the history of the title, meaning it makes it impossible for us to verify should it be manipulated ty

Edited by Piproom

• Administrator

HI @Dangerv

Please ensure that when you run an auction in the future to follow the rules. When an auction is improperly run, there is often at least one player who is left disappointed, because of this, and the fact you have now been formally warned, if you run an invalid auction in the future, you will be punished according to our Punishment Policy. If you have any questions prior to running an auction in the future, you are welcome to ask, to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

My apologies for the inconvenience Piproom, I understand this is quite a frustrating outcome for you.

I will lock the thread as I've verified that the pokemon has been sold.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow locked this topic