Unable To Leave Guild

Orobashi

Hello PRO Team,

For some reason, I'm unable to leave my Guild on Gold Server both by using /gleave nor by pressing the button on the UI. Both actions return nothing, not even an error message. I have also tried to relog multiple times, but it ended to no avail. I know that this might be more suitable in General Support since I may need assistance to manually remove my Guild from the DB or the Staff Tools, but I'm posting it here since its a bug that might also happen to someone else. Thank you in advance!

image.png.7bfa52d507320b531efe5264258ee341.png

image.png.440f7999c6cc37546586f5857c983e74.png

Edited by Orobashi

On 8/27/2021 at 6:59 PM, Orobashi said:

Hello PRO Team,

For some reason, I'm unable to leave my Guild on Gold Server both by using /gleave nor by pressing the button on the UI. Both actions return nothing, not even an error message. I have also tried to relog multiple times, but it ended to no avail. I know that this might be more suitable in General Support since I may need assistance to manually remove my Guild from the DB or the Staff Tools, but I'm posting it here since its a bug that might also happen to someone else. Thank you in advance!

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the late reply.
It seems like you were able to leave the guild.
Please confirm it.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

22 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the late reply.
It seems like you were able to leave the guild.
Please confirm it.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

Yep, I was finally able to leave the guild after server restart, you can close the topic now. Thank you.

• Exotyc locked this topic