Eeveelution Madness!

Kayte

Eevees are probably the most versatile of evolution lines, for good reason! They're always adding more types it can evolve into, and not only that, can you really deny how cute they are? I'm excited for the possibility of new eevee types in sun/moon. Maybe dragon type? Steel? Poison?

So, lets talk eevees!

Whats your favorite eeveelution, or are you a fan of the original?

What type of eeveelution are you looking forward to?

Do you have any prized eevees or evolutions of your own? Show them off!

I just caught this one myself and it made me pretty excited.

hcMZDMV.png

It's got some pretty great ivs! It'd be perfect for a glaceon whenever icy rock is added to the game.(I sure hope they plan on adding it!)

It could make for a pretty epic tanky umbreon as well.

[glow=#FFE030]Edit: After a bit of reasearch, I think I'm actually gonna go with umbreon! It seems to fare better in pvp since ice is weak to pretty much everything. Gonna be a killer tank![/glow]

My favorites would probably have to be either Jolteon or Sylveon. Jolteon is a classic, but Sylveon was an adorably great addition, truly worthy of being called a slayer of dragons.

[float=left]

tR0NmnU.png[/float][float=right]1tOYk5M.gif[/float]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

127737 My favourite eeveelution is Sylveon.

dowant_eeveelutions.png

A [glow=purple]Ghost[/glow] type Eevee will be pretty good...

I've seen those fakemon around before, out of those I really love the poison one. It looks elegant and deadly <3

I've actually heard rumors of a dragon type being added. The hype is real!

127783 Is there any Sylveon in the game? I saw someone trying to sell Sylveon...Could we evolve eevee into sylveon?

There is but you can't evolve into it. I've heard there a place you can headbutt to get it but its rare.

127789 Turning it into a bold glaceon huh? Interesting. It would make a great vaporeon as well. Very nice one though :Heart:

Definitely glaceon! Vaporeon has low defense and glaceon would make the best work of that perfect defense iv and nature, while packing a huge punch with sp attack.

Edit: Actually I've changed my mind and I'll be going for umbreon! It seems more popular and fares better in pvp. I don't think I can pass up this opportunity for such a great waller.

[float=left]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

dowant_eeveelutions.png

But but, wouldn't your Eevee have to die to become a Ghost-Type? #EeveeLivesMatter

You know that'd make a very interesting yet morbid way to evolve it. Having to let it faint in a certain area or something similar.

[float=left]

︿ ___ ︿

ฅ(❀ㅇㅅㅇ)ฅ

They/Them/Theirs

INFP

PM Friendly!

dowant_eeveelutions.png

But but, wouldn't your Eevee have to die to become a Ghost-Type? #EeveeLivesMatter

You know that'd make a very interesting yet morbid way to evolve it. Having to let it faint in a certain area or something similar.

Defeated by your rival, his quest for revenge brings him back from the grave.

Defeated by your rival, his quest for revenge brings him back from the grave.

You have good ideas, guys. Maybe I could try to draw him ? :Question:

ghost_b_c_by_dremoravalkynaz_d6qry0c_by_shynokora-d9vtawe.png