Eeveelution Madness!

Kayte

Eevee is definately the most cute of all the regular pokemons :Heart-eyes:

I like all of them! Except vaporeon xD

And also sylveon looks a bit .... well high on some eevee-catnip or something~ :confused:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until now Eevee can only evolve in Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon and Espeon. Glaceon was found in the wild in the Christmas event map, got one myself, and Sylveon is only found on a pink tree in the Unknown Place at Trainers Valleys. As far as i know Leafeon is only available for NPCs (Such as Sage boss).

Until now Eevee can only evolve in Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon and Espeon. Glaceon was found in the wild in the Christmas event map, got one myself, and Sylveon is only found on a pink tree in the Unknown Place at Trainers Valleys. As far as i know Leafeon is only available for NPCs (Such as Sage boss).

[glow=green]Thank you for this info.[/glow] :Smile:

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

I would love a normal type eeveelution to happen in sun and moon

also thoughts on my eevee

9146bced5621f90c20653aa310264350.png

I'm probably gopint to try solo the e4 with him never played against e4 on this game yet so lets see what happens :P

Can I ask the type of those eevee in order?

I don't know if this is one of them but.

Do you think there will be an Evolution of Eevee in NORMAL type? I already know eevee is normal type but just thinking if eevee would still have an evolution for another Normal type haha

127464 Eevees are probably the most versatile of evolution lines, for good reason! They're always adding more types it can evolve into, and not only that, can you really deny how cute they are? I'm excited for the possibility of new eevee types in sun/moon. Maybe dragon type? Steel? Poison?

So, lets talk eevees!

Whats your favorite eeveelution, or are you a fan of the original?

What type of eeveelution are you looking forward to?

Do you have any prized eevees or evolutions of your own? Show them off!

I just caught this one myself and it made me pretty excited.

hcMZDMV.png

It's got some pretty great ivs! It'd be perfect for a glaceon whenever icy rock is added to the game.(I sure hope they plan on adding it!)

It could make for a pretty epic tanky umbreon as well.

[glow=#FFE030]Edit: After a bit of reasearch, I think I'm actually gonna go with umbreon! It seems to fare better in pvp since ice is weak to pretty much everything. Gonna be a killer tank![/glow]

My favorites would probably have to be either Jolteon or Sylveon. Jolteon is a classic, but Sylveon was an adorably great addition, truly worthy of being called a slayer of dragons.

That's such a nice eevee. I would wait and evolve it into glaceon if I were you. Would be a great vaporeon as well. Nature not the greatest for umbreon

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png

i think you better go with a vaporeon :) it can take advantage of the very good spatk too.

umbreon u can find impish,careful,calm,bold with good defenses and hp and it will be great.

any chance u sell this eevee?i would like a vaporeon :)