Infraction History need a review

Gatso

3 hours ago, Gatso said:

Reset history infraction after  2 times mods used past ban for enlarge the punishment.

That is an absolutely horrible suggestion. Infraction history is there for a reason, not allowing repeat offenders to continue.

For example: A guy repeatedly uses the n word, gets punished twice and then his history is reset and he can do it all again, where is the logic in that? He and any other rule breakers should never be allowed to infinitely commit infractions.

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

4 hours ago, Gatso said:

why not reset after the punishment ?

For the simple reason that this is not how it works, as for the example above this would mean someone is allowed to continuesly harras, insult, troll players without any real actions taken against it. 

4 hours ago, Gatso said:

For example a player can get 20 day of ban for reply to others insults in chat

I could write several examples but it comes down to 1 simple solution, just dont reply. Report the player, as soon as you reply with insults you are doing the exact same thing you are reporting a player for meaning you will be punished as well. 

4 hours ago, Gatso said:

when a scammer or who made the insults get 3 days max

A scammer will get a permanent ban right away, no matter the history. The one making the insults will be punished just as you will be, based on his or her history. 

4 hours ago, Gatso said:

Reset history infraction after  2 times mods used past ban for enlarge the punishment.

This just cant happen, given with the example above, this would allow toxic players to always be toxic and never learn. Wont happen. Getting banned and making an appeal is meant for you to learn and prevent the same actions from happening again, repeating it over and over will lead to more severe punishments, as it does in the real world as well. 

4 hours ago, Gatso said:

If I report someone for inappropriate language and I replied to him in chat i can't get a 20 days ban because 2 year ago I get reported for reply to someone who insult me and get worst punishment everytime because long time ago i had the same issue.

As mentioned above, dont reply, if someone insults you for whatever reason you are not forced to reply in the same way, this will only make it worse for yourself. If he insults you report the player, its that simple. If you're not insulting someone you wont be banned for it, i cant make it any easier than this. 

Hope this information is helpful to you, i cant make it any more simple than it is.

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 3

20210407_201806.gif