BUG REPORTED

Morfeta

Hola estaba haciendo la quest de aves legendarias. llegue hasta shamouti island y pelee con articuno sin shadow tag. Se escapo sin que lo pueda derrotar y quede encerrado en la isla sin salida. Por favor no puedo jugar. Si me regresan a cualquier region estare muy agradecido!!!

Hi there @MORFETA

Unfortunately what you are describing is not a bug but rather a feature of the quest. In order to leave the island to get a pokemon with Shadow Tag you must speak to the Slowking located on the main island. 

Spoiler

Slowking-min.thumb.png.21c7fb9f412bf30747c1e0ce27e339a7.png.098b4fe9dfb543ccfbf117dd43cda9ef.png

Since this is not a bug we cannot teleport you, you must speak with the Slowking. 

Let me know if you have any other question or concern 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

yo tengo un wobbufet con shadow tag, pero llego al npc de la quest y me dice "COME BACK WHEN BALANCED HAS BEEN RESTORED".

hablo con slowking y me lleva a lightning island frozen. Tampoco puedo salir de esa isla. tampoco puedo entrar a la cueva donde esta lightning sage. Estoy sin salida por favor llevenme a alguna region

2 hours ago, MORFETA said:

yo tengo un wobbufet con shadow tag, pero llego al npc de la quest y me dice "COME BACK WHEN BALANCED HAS BEEN RESTORED".

hablo con slowking y me lleva a lightning island frozen. Tampoco puedo salir de esa isla. tampoco puedo entrar a la cueva donde esta lightning sage. Estoy sin salida por favor llevenme a alguna region

It looks like you missed a step after beating the boss Lawrence IV. You must first speak to the 2 sages on the lightning island here

Spoiler

2004870832_LightningIslandNPC-min.thumb.png.59b3fbef4b5729500a39f8188b7f597b.png.dbe37dc5abb092882377a8162c543271.png

After speaking to them you must collect the lightning orb from the crash site 

Spoiler

1470483260_LightingOrb.png.ad4a198314f20459091de6ecbe5c8204.png.d5474dda29a52d9729d7be69813f4fff.png

Your quest is proceeding as intended so unfortunately we cannot teleport you out, you will have to at least complete this portion before being able to return. You can use the Legendary guide as a reference if you are lost or don't know what to do next. 

8 hours ago, MORFETA said:

PROBLEMA RESUELTO, YA PUDE VOLVER A KANTO

GRACIAS Midsommar!!

I'm glad to see that everything is back in order. Don't hesitate to ask again if you are in need of any help. 

Have a splendid day!