GAME IS WAY TOO HARD!

Supremehaze

The aspects of this game when it comes to gym battles is ridiculous! You can't even see the pokemon level, just "???"! Not only that, but the grind is way too much! I assume nothing will be done about it since you have the $5 donation option so you can buy membership and exp. boosters. I say this because if they make the game easier, not so many people will buy exp. boosters and then the creators of the game lose donation profits!!!! Now I love this game, but their is a reason this is a beta! MANY ISSUES! And this is one of the largest issues I experienced!

I would love to hear what others have to say. I can see people saying "Oh if you don't like a challenge then don't play." or anything down that line. Just stop. You know the game has been made way too complex! The grind you have to put forth in training your pokemon is insane and the difficulty of gym leaders are terrible!

If the game was made easier, I guarantee people would still buy the exp. boosters so they can train easier! Why add stress to the PRO Community!? Stress is bad for the body and mind, this game is meant for joy! For Christ's sake this game is meant for children!!!!! Make it so they can have a chance to fully experience the greatness of pokemon! A game in progress that shall contain all regions at some point, that's the best game ever right there! Why ruin it by over-buffing!?

I respect everybody's opinion that shall reply to this, regardless of it being intelligent or not, but what I state here are FACTS. If you disagree, then you are irrelevant and not worth the time of day. I pray to God that this post gains a lot of attention from other players, then drawing attention to staff of the game, then having an understanding solution to this major game issue!

Let me know if you agree or disagree, let us discuss my fellow PRO players.

Current Mood(s): :Angry: :Frown: :n:

• Checked/Done 1

The Game is quite easy, even if you start with Charmander the first two Gyms are not that hard.

Everything after that until the Kanto E4 is a walk in the park.

The Kanto E4 are hard but doable even at you first encounter.

Once you get to Johto the Game (except that one rocket hideout in Goldenrod) gets way too easy, similar to the gameboy version.

Overall I'd say the difficulty of this game should not be lowered if not it should be buffed a bit.

I also never grinded once, flew with my Charizard alone right through the game until I hit Kanto E4.

You need to also keep in mind that PRO is an MMO and not that Game you played when you were 6 years old.

There are many aspects of the game which aim to keep ppl playing the game, if it were like any Gameboygame you'd be Lv. 100 in few Hours and one shot everything. After 20 Hours tops no one would continue to play.

That all being said, I've got no idea why anyone would think this game is hard that has not battled any Lv. 120 Bosses yet.

P.S.: Last time I played a pokémon game was 12-13 years ago it was pokémon Ruby.

127893 I sort of agree, only bc its the exact reason why I bought the exp. boosters, buuuut I'm pretty sure the difficulty of the game is the same as regular Pokemon games.

This game is significantly harder than the handhelds.

you think so ? I feel it's sort of the same. Like someone said up there ^ seems sort of easy. w/o server traffic, reboots, and crashes I believe a lot of us could breeze through this game with the right determination.

This game really isn't way too hard or grindy. Believe me, I've seen a ROM hack of Pokemon that forces the player to grind to level 40 before the first gym leader with level 10's. It's also not the first game I've seen use the ?? levels for harder NPCs. It's pretty easy to make a guess what level the gym leaders are, and I have a tradition of grinding my team to level 18-20 for the first gym and then adding 10-15 levels for each gym. You also get money from grinding without payday, which helps a big ton. I think that making the game harder than the originals helps to add to the challenge of the game and makes it different from the original.

Post Script:

127892 I pray to God that this post gains a lot of attention from other players, then drawing attention to staff of the game, then having an understanding solution to this major game issue!
You don't need to pray so much about it since there have been many similar posts before about the difficulty of the game. The staff already knows how much harder the game is and it was done on purpose to make people play it longer so it can be an MMO. They will probably buff the difficulty a bit later on but it's not unplayable hard. I do question though how much of a Christian you are when you are making a hypocrite of yourself by uncaring yet caring about what people have to say. You are not higher than anyone else and what you said are mainly opinions not facts.

The pokemon games were really easy, the only part that you might have struggled with is e4. That game is a PokeMMO and it's obvious they made it a little bit harder to add length to the game. But it's not really hard actually! You may loose important battles, you may not earn as much money as you'd need but that's it. The more you play the more you understand about the game mechanics, and in the end all it takes is to find good leveling spots (which are few) and train a good team appropriate for each trainer / boss you wanna beat!

Thing, plan and train! Not that hard! (and EVs make it even easier).

First off. "I respect everybody's opinion that shall reply to this." Then proceed with, "If you disagree, then you are irrelevant and not worth the time of day." Nice way to contradict yourself with the next sentence.

Next, I agree with the fact that the use of ??? for levels is unneeded, as the levels are based off the original games, so their levels can be assumed.

Last part i will touch in is the complexity of the game. I rushed kanto in less than 3 days. not much grinding, and not looking for the best iv'd pokemon. The only grinding I did was maybe 2-3 levels before a gym. The elite4 i beat it with level 70-80ish pokemon, which i already had by the time I got there. I had no hardships with any of the gym battles, except with brock since I had a bad start. Team rocket was nothing, my pokemon were perfectly leveled for them.

If the game had no challenge, and everyone were to beat a region in less than day, as you could do with the actual pokemon games, the game wouldnt have a good community. What i mean by this is that no one would be needing help. No one would need help finding a pokemon that they need, no one would be willing to help some people who are stuck or dont know what to do. The games difficulty is perfect the way it is, although i will admit that there were some clutches here and there, but all that meant was that i was trying to take on the battles to early.

Unless your completely new to pokemon this shouldn't be to complex for anyone who's even played a pokemon game.

There are guides on these forums, use them instead of complaining that your are to incompetent.

Sadly though, as I read from your post, I am "not worth the time of day" but somehow you will "respect my opinion", that my words will go unnoticed to a pessimistic like yourself.

Good day sir. :thanks:

287755_trainercard-XinZhao.png

this game is designed to be difficult.

don't like it, don't play it. It's pretty simple.

We appreciate every donation we get, but that doesn't instantly entitle you to whine about something that was intentionally designed. If you can't beat something, get better so you can!

Plenty of people have walked through this game backwards on their knees and had an enjoyable experience. We have scaled the pokemon game to a core MMO standard. The grind aspect comes with that. If you were looking for an exact handheld experience, there are plenty of DS emulators out there for you to download so you could play HG/SS/B2/W2 all you like.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.