invalid username/password i cant enter to play the wonderful game.

Guest NekoSayNyan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create a new account with same username and Shane will make sure you get the ms and mount :)

Man one problem after another haha. Now when I go to create a new account with same name it says "Username in use" so then I went to change my password since the program recognizes my Username, but then it says "Username and Email does not exist". Now I have absolutely no clue what to do. xD

2wgyt5d.jpg

Guest NekoSayNyan

When i try to re-enter my account again always i get one error say... >> General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'nekosaynyan' for key 'username_clean' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

When i try to re-enter my account again always i get one error say... >> General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Try checking your email and Shane is working on many things so be patient, He will solve this in a day.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest NekoSayNyan

Yea i receive the email confirmation. But i have one big problem my account get reset. i lose the membership and my pokes.

Guest NekoSayNyan

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Try checking your email and Shane is working on many things so be patient, He will solve this in a day.

Waiting for you respond.