Bank

Ameer

1. 1.

I like the idea, maybe an interest rate of 0.1% every 24 hours since you made the first deposit.

Probably the staff won't like it 'cause they might think it's some way to make the game easier than what it is (they don't like the idea to make it easier so probably people would get tired of the game faster), but still this could be a good idea, I think in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Cristal your Mom's NPC was able to sabe money for you.

Anyway, I hope more people approve this suggestion! :y:

Streaming PRO on https://twitch.tv/andymcnab7

check it out :)

[highlight=orange]My fav team :)![/highlight]

sceptile.gifnidoking.gifalakazam.gifazumarill.gifampharos.gifumbreon.gif

i9sGdRr.png68JZ0SX.png

this is something we have talked about internally for a while, so its something we are considering at this point.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I like the idea, but I don't like the interest rate. An MMO needs a flourishing market to promote a healthy playstyle, and when you implement something along the lines of, "The more you have, the more you get." people will star hoarding their money. Instead of spending 20k on that ghastly that you might one day train up, you would decide to hold on to the money for that extra interest.

Another thing to think about is that people will most likely have a majority of their money in the bank, and when it comes to a point where they see something that they want to purchase (from another player) they will have to travel all the way to the bank, collect the money, then return to the person selling which wastes the sellers time.

I do agree though, something should be implemented to deal with money.