Pokemon Route Guide =]

Jakeyyboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viridian Maze: Bellsprout, Horsea, Growlithe (It's random which you get from the Abandoned Pokeball)

Its actually not random. You get Pokemon with weakness from your starter, if you picked Squirtle, youll get Growlithe, if you picked Charmander, youll get Bellsprout and if you picked Bulbasaur youll get Horsea

Viridian Maze: Bellsprout, Horsea, Growlithe (It's random which you get from the Abandoned Pokeball)

Its actually not random. You get Pokemon with weakness from your starter, if you picked Squirtle, youll get Growlithe, if you picked Charmander, youll get Bellsprout and if you picked Bulbasaur youll get Horsea

I started with Bulbasaur and got Bellsprout.

Nice guide, this will help a lot people out, including me, but I have just one suggestion. Could you post pictures of each route instead of words? It'll be easier for people to read and comprehend. :) Thanks!

Btw ther's already a thread on this topic, but your seems to be the more developed one as of yet.

I'd love to add pictures but I'd be mroe inclined to once I finish it. Also, how do I edit posts? I've only posted a few times so I don't know how xD

I started with Bulbasaur and got Bellsprout.

Oh nvm then.

I asked 3 people in game and they all confirmed my theory.