Android map rework

1legend1

Hello pro stuff. Idk if u will like my opinion but I want to say that can u add the route name and cave name and city name in map I want it  because we android user cant find the route properly cause they r small and our finger r big xd we can't see the places name sometime which is annoying because of this we ask in all

Chat where is this place and that if u add a map which has already name on them so it will be easier for us.. Idk if that easy cause I have never tried programing. If its possible plz do it cause it hard for us in computer we can drag our mouse icon to the map and it shows the route  cause the mouse Icon is small and can easily see where r the route but for us it hard we have to put finger in the map and we see it sometime but sometime they r behind our finger and we can't see which route it is 

So plz help. If u think map is small and can't add map with name then plz make the map big we don't mind but for now I have downloaded s map so I can see routes and have to close game for it  but that's annoying sometimes because our games logouts and our dms and trade chat and all chat, chat r gone.. Plz help us out.. Thanks u so much for creating such a good game but it need some update as it getting 

Thanks to all pro stuff... 

Have fun

• Like 1