Keldeo quest problem

Philong

Hi there @philong. Apologies for the delayed response. 

Can you make sure that you correctly interacted with all the objects in the 3 parts of the quest in order to receive the gems ? According to your variables you haven't completed entirely all of these parts yet, it's possible that you missed talking to one of the NPCS. Make sure to take screenshots of the dialogues in the 3 locations if it doesn't work out. 

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

I have got 3 outfit and also defeat boss. but after i defeat last boss in forest area, i walked to pc and i met a pokemon but my laptop lost electric and then i teleported to pc. Can you help to reset this quest i will do this again without rewards. 

Edited by philong

On 10/2/2021 at 12:02 PM, philong said:

I have got 3 outfit and also defeat boss. but after i defeat last boss in forest area, i walked to pc and i met a pokemon but my laptop lost electric and then i teleported to pc. Can you help to reset this quest i will do this again without rewards. 

The outfits are given before ending the quest so that's unfortunately not an indicator of whether or not you completed those parts. Looking at your variable it looks like you did not completed the mountain part. Can you return there and assure that you've completed everything and got the gem from this part ?

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.