Dark Realm Bug

Unc3n

Hi,

I was training poke in dark realm from darkrai catching quest, and i died to wild for once. I was sent back to dark screen where there were 2 portals. When I tried to head back the left portal (back to dark realm), I was transported back to Vermillion. After that, I have no idea how to get back to dark realm to finish my quest.

I read somewhere that I am supposed to battle Horon without any lost to get back to dark realm, but whenever I tried to contact with him, he always say he won't engage for a meanless battle.

I believe there are many people have the same problem like I do, so I'm looking for your feedback to solve this problem. 
Thanks.

Hey there @Shjtcute & @Oanhtho1605. Apologies for the inconvenience and the delay. 

You should now both be able to speak to Alucard once again to return to the Dark realm. Let me know if anything isn't working out, with screenshot(s) if possible. 

Looking forward to your answer. 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Hi @Midsommar, thanks for your help, but there something else is happening here. I am now able to get back to dark realm, but there's no munna for me to pick her up anymore.
Do you have any idea about this problem ever since or it just appeared in recent days?

image.png.8800e342cf0ebbe2f556d09504bea947.png

2 hours ago, Shjtcute said:

Hi @Midsommar, thanks for your help, but there something else is happening here. I am now able to get back to dark realm, but there's no munna for me to pick her up anymore.
Do you have any idea about this problem ever since or it just appeared in recent days?

The issue around Alucard/Dark realm/Horon are new of this year and the team is still investigating the possible cause in order to fix it directly. I've forwarded your munna issue so that you may get a pokemon, will let you know asap once I get a response. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.