Idk if it bug npc

1legend1

Hello pro stuff 

I want to report this bug

In murky I talk with all npc and none of them battled me and that why I can't  pass the werewolf goku who have block the way. He says bring five hallo candy I bought 5 red hallo candy for it but he still say u don't have. Then a friend of mine told that u need normal hallo candy from npc in murky town it is possible by talking to them. I talk to all of them 3 to 4 time but none battled me and did not gived me candy. 

The after this another friend told me that may u have taken the candy last and year or any year and u did not complete the quest and but. Idk if I had them but if I had then where is it . He told may u have used them. But I am not sure of it. 

Plz help me out my darkrai is missing me plz don't  make me separated from darkrai my favourite legendry poke

Plz help me what Is this problem.

Thanks for your support 

Hello @1LEGEND1,

First of all, thank you for your report and sorry for the delay. I checked whether there is a bug with the Halloween Candies or not. There does not seem to be any.

There are 2 types of Halloween Candies. The ones used to gain access to Dreadtown and Serenia Village cannot be consumed and are only obtainable once. There is a total of 10 Halloween Candies (5 to give to Fairy Grande and 5 to give to Werewolf Goku).

Can you please go back to Murky Town to ensure that you've successfully interacted with the 10 following NPCs?
Sandy
Uno
Baswedan
Annies
Ghost Ronnie
Old Witch

Plumber Carl
Mummy Setnov
Officer Agus
Ghost Rafael

In order to find all of them, you will also have to check the Pokecenter and houses. You do need to fight and defeat many of these NPCs as well. Those who do not fight you probably gave you a Halloween Candy in the past. Once you've obtained enough Halloween Candies, Werewolf Goku will let you go to Dreadtown.

Please let us know if you are still unable to progress after following these steps. Thank you!

Regards,

Unowned

Edited by Unowned

Bro its same they are not battling and no candy. If its not cansumed then idk where r they if I have taken them last year or any year.. I have done the sabrina part of mayor it was open for me but dread Town is closed idk why. Plz help out