Need stuff help transfer items

Amiin

hello , i dont know if it is proper to ask here as i didn't find any prticular forum for this.

i use to play a lot back in 2017-2018 with some of my rl friends then took a break . one of my friend asked some items from my pro account and i gave him my account details and he took a good amount of stuff. 

now i wanna play again and its very hard to transfer many items as it requires too much time (idk how he manage to transfer that much pokemon/items without getting bored).

so my question is can any mod help transfer items from his account to mine? i have access to both accounts and have his concent on this. 

again i am sorry if this is not the right place or the right thing to ask. hope i will get answer soon. 

thank you

On 10/8/2021 at 5:22 PM, Amiin said:

hello , i dont know if it is proper to ask here as i didn't find any prticular forum for this.

i use to play a lot back in 2017-2018 with some of my rl friends then took a break . one of my friend asked some items from my pro account and i gave him my account details and he took a good amount of stuff. 

now i wanna play again and its very hard to transfer many items as it requires too much time (idk how he manage to transfer that much pokemon/items without getting bored).

so my question is can any mod help transfer items from his account to mine? i have access to both accounts and have his concent on this. 

again i am sorry if this is not the right place or the right thing to ask. hope i will get answer soon. 

thank you

Hi there!

Unfortunately, we don't do these requests as players are responsible to transfer their own items.
I'll lock this as resolved as cannot proceed this request.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic