• Ortegajd changed the title to Wts Shiny Garchomp - Ends tomorrow (October 19, 2021 at 1:54 am GMT-4) 
48 minutes ago, Locuraa said:

15 rerolls + 1m

Excuse me, I am afraid that your offer will not be taken into account due to a mistake of mine, I think I miss the estimated time. Due to a confusion being the early morning. As I was told, it should have ended this morning, my apologies again to both you and the mods. The winner is Kimstarz

Edited by Ortegajd
  • Ortegajd changed the title to Wts Shiny Garchomp - Closed.
30 minutes ago, Ortegajd said:

Excuse me, I am afraid that your offer will not be taken into account due to a mistake of mine, I think I miss the estimated time. Due to a confusion being the early morning. As I was told, it should have ended this morning, my apologies again to both you and the mods. The winner is Kimstarz

no the time not over 😄

• Checked/Done 1
38 minutes ago, Ortegajd said:

if you just published it in trade-chat in the game a little while ago, also you still have 2 hours left in the auction. how could yo see it finished?

9 hours ago, Locuraa said:

if you just published it in trade-chat in the game a little while ago, also you still have 2 hours left in the auction. how could yo see it finished?

Good morning. Both are right, the auction should have ended today at 1:54 am, as estimated (In fact, that’s why I kept publishing it and had edited the title with a date to finish). But because I spoke to several acquaintances and they told me I was out of time, I panicked and this happened. Later as soon as I get home, we make the exchange, mate. Again, I apologize to you all.