Presentation

Hi to all, my IGN is Lumett but my real name is Luca.

I'm 18 years old and i started playing pokemon at the age of 6 ( Pokemon Blue with my gameboy color :Heart-eyes: ) and i keep playing pokemon until Pokemon Heart Gold.

I live in Italy and in my free time i usually code ( Javascript, Node.js, JQuery, CSS, SASS, Less and others web-related things ) and i contribute with the Ubuntu italian community in the web team ( I'm a FLOSS enthusiast :Grin: ).

I'm playing in the blue server since some days and i'm loving this game so much.

See you in game :Shy:

Bye!

129485 Hi to all, my IGN is Lumett but my real name is Luca.

I'm 18 years old and i started playing pokemon at the age of 6 ( Pokemon Blue with my gameboy color :Heart-eyes: ) and i keep playing pokemon until Pokemon Heart Gold.

I live in Italy and in my free time i usually code ( Javascript, Node.js, JQuery, CSS, SASS, Less and others web-related things ) and i contribute with the Ubuntu italian community in the web team ( I'm a FLOSS enthusiast :Grin: ).

I'm playing in the blue server since some days and i'm loving this game so much.

See you in game :Shy:

Bye!

Hey Lumett, welcome to PRO!

It sounds like you're a pretty busy person, but im glad to hear that you're enjoying your time in PRO. Good luck on your adeventure!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee