Haxorus adamant 31 spd 20+ mold breaker

Hercai

• Administrator

Hi @Hercai

Firstly, all off-topic comments have been removed.

Do not take any action yet. I have been made aware of an issue with timezones on the forums, where due to daylight savings in various countries, a different time is being shown depending on what country you are in and whether your timezone has changed or not.

Please be patient whilst I discuss this with Developers. This will be looked into in the next 24hrs.

Edit - Still looking into it. Bear with us!

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi all! Apologies for the delay, this took a long time to understand on our side.

To explain in detail what happened at 2AM GMT+1 on the 31st November, many countries changed their clocks and timezone for daylight savings by -1hr. The clocks have also now changed in the US this weekend.

Users were reporting a discrepancy of 1hr between different countries - so it was impossible to tell whether the bid made by Piproom was made just before the 48hrs was up, or after, as all users dependant on their country were seeing different times.

We are still looking into the problem, however as a temporary fix just to take care of the existing auctions, our Cames is helping out by sourcing the dates/times of each post from our database. Norex's post to begin the auction was made at 2:09:07PM GMT+0 and Piproom's bid of 4m was made at 02:50:43PM GMT+0, meaning that @Yerk is the winner of the auction.

For all of you, I can only apologise for the confusion and the time it has taken to get to this point, and for @Piproom especially I understand this will be a disappointing outcome for you as your forum wasn't showing the time correctly at the time of your bid, this was in no way in your control, however sadly it has meant that on this occasion you have missed out.

Please @Hercai & @Yerk can you arrange to make the trade to finalise the auction?

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.