You can't move region-locked Pokemons

Sachadubourgpal

Hi there @SachaDuBourgPal. Apologies for the delay.

Your old pokemons from other regions get locked in your PC when entering a new region until you beat the last gym of that region. It is an intended feature and not a bug. You will have to continue the story with the current pokemons that you have that originates from Hoenn. 

Let me know if anything is unclear. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

I know that I'm in Hoenn so I had time to figure it out before. My problem is that even the pokemons I captured in Hoenn are stuck. The pokemons in my team currently are also blocked. I can't change snubble from the first place... :/

YOU CAN'T MOVE REGION-LOCKED POKEMONS (even those in the region where I am playing)

Edited by SachaDuBourgPal

5 hours ago, SachaDuBourgPal said:

I know that I'm in Hoenn so I had time to figure it out before. My problem is that even the pokemons I captured in Hoenn are stuck. The pokemons in my team currently are also blocked. I can't change snubble from the first place... :/

YOU CAN'T MOVE REGION-LOCKED POKEMONS (even those in the region where I am playing)

The pokemons you had in your party were all from the Kanto region, minus from your Grovyle. I have moved them back into your PC. Such issues happened due to old bugs or interaction with events areas while still doing story, you should be good to go. 

50 minutes ago, SachaDuBourgPal said:

Thank you so much ! Can you unblock me from my PC snubbull, metapod, jigglypuff, dugtrio and nidorina please? i need dugtrio for rock smash: ')

I'm afraid that cannot be done. You are still doing in the story portion of Hoenn and those pokemon  originates from Kanto. They will be unlocked when you successfully beat the 8th gym leader of Hoenn. If you need rock smash you will be able to obtain it from the NPC Nerd Julian in Mauville City House 2. 

Dugtrio was on my team just yesterday, before you reset my team. To go to Mauville City I need Rock Smash... 😢 I gave my only TM Roc Smash to Dugtrio 2 days ago. All the pokemons mentioned above were in my team when I was already in Hoenn.

Hope this is clear with Google translation ^^'

10 minutes ago, SachaDuBourgPal said:

Dugtrio was on my team just yesterday, before you reset my team. To go to Mauville City I need Rock Smash... 😢 I gave my only TM Roc Smash to Dugtrio 2 days ago. All the pokemons mentioned above were in my team when I was already in Hoenn.

Hope this is clear with Google translation ^^'

The pokemon were on your team due to a bug, they were not supposed to be there in the first place. Unlocking them is not something that will be done. Leaving the pokemon in your party would cause two issues

• You would get an unfair advantage over players, both leveling-wise and progress-wise (You are not supposed to be able to travel to mauville directly with rock smash) 
  • You would not be able to move any pokemon in your party at all except for your Grovyle. 

You can still reach Mauville city without rock smash, as mentioned. You must simply reach Slateport and go through route 110 rather than traverse from Rustboro City. You can see how in the Hoenn walkthrough

Considering that the issue on-hand has been dealt with and that you've been given indication on how to further progress this thread shall be locked. 

Take care.