Forgot to show Lingot my Chespin and evolved it into Chesnaught

Darkxness71

So I was trying to do the Halloween event, and I forgot to show Lingot my Chespin before evolving it into Chesnaught. Is there a way I can get through this part of the event without catching another fresh Chespin? I ev-trained it, so I don't want to re-train another one, thanks

Edit: Attached pic

06fdbcb0b3a5ef43e099dba97cb260f5.jpg

Edited by DarkXnesS71

Hey there @DarkXnesS71. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

I'm afraid that you will have to catch another Chespin. Unfortunately we cannot de-evolve your Chesnaught or make you proceed with the quest further. Doing so would be unfair towards other players who made the same mistake and didn't took the time to show the Chespin before training it. 

I would recommend trying to hunt in Unison Mountain South Summit seeing as it is the best spot to obtain a Chespin currently. Using the EV safari wald as well as Cerulean Cave should accelerate the training progress for your freshly caught Chespin. 

Seeing as there is nothing that can be done to push the thread resolution this thread shall be locked. I'm sincerely sorry once again that we cannot be of more help in this situation. I hope you understand. Have a nice day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.