Larvitar in Kanto

Huskysm

Hello, i'm really interested in having a larvitar (Kanto), thing is that i've just beaten the 7th badge, and for this can't still reach Mt. Silver...

I've seen people walking around with Tyranitars but still i've heard it's a "Jhoto pokemon" and i first need to go to Jhoto before having it in Kanto (?)

Things are getting pretty confused for me, i need someone to clear it all out.

Thanks

Larvitar is indeed catchable at mt silver and you need to be champ from johto and kanto to go there.

Next to this, you can aso aquire a larvitar on island 7 which is a membership area. You can go there from vermillion docks.

But i think you need to be at least kanto champ to go there.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

130313 Larvitar is indeed catchable at mt silver and you need to be champ from johto and kanto to go there.

Next to this, you can aso aquire a larvitar on island 7 which is a membership area. You can go there from vermillion docks.

What if i find someone who can trade/sell it to me? Can i take it without accessing Mt Silver?

• Like 1

130313 Larvitar is indeed catchable at mt silver and you need to be champ from johto and kanto to go there.

What if i find someone who can trade/sell it to me? Can i take it without accessing Mt Silver?

You can trade from johto only if you have already been in johto (mt silver is in johto) and from sevii you can always trade. You'll pay a lot more buying one from sevii because is a lot more rare.

• Like 1

From 2015: I'm still here

You can trade from johto only if you have already been in johto (mt silver is in johto) and from sevii you can always trade. You'll pay a lot more buying one from sevii because is a lot more rare.

44c8aa14fd.png

Source: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=18605

Mt silver is in johto. Period.

That is a mistake. I can show you my pupitar in game if you want: i cought it in mt silver and it is marked as a johto pokemon. Period.

• Like 1

From 2015: I'm still here

44c8aa14fd.png

Source: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=18605

That is wrong. I did not check mt silver for a couple of weeks, but the last time i was there mt silver exterior and the route before that belonged to kanto and the rest was johto...... at least the pokes which got caught there had these regions on.

Nonetheless if johto or kanto, you can only get to mt silver after beating both e4s.

• Like 1

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Mt silver is in johto. Period.

That is a mistake. I can show you my pupitar in game if you want: i cought it in mt silver and it is marker as a johto pokemon. Period.

There's absolutely no need to emphasize your full stops, if you don't feel like answering, then simply don't reply. :y: If guides are mistaken then that's not my fault :Grin:

To sum up, Larvitar is a Jhoto pokemon, catchable after being Champion in both Jhoto and Kanto (as an alternative you must be a member, which i'm not). And with that being said, i need to have visited Jhoto at least once before purchasing any kind of pokemon coming from Jhoto. (as an instance, a Larvitar)

Hope that's correct.

EDIT:

Nonetheless if johto or kanto, you can only get to mt silver after beating both e4s.

My goal is not catching it by myself, it's understanding what requirements i need in order to buy one

• Like 1

130339 + you can buy one larvitar from sevi island.... for that you dont need to be in johto first :y:

the rest is correct

+1 on this :o

• Like 1

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]