Veilstone Gym Scroll Bug

Delicouspokemon

I've been having this issue for the past couple days, as it wont let me progress past the gym. I know that there was a bug with having 3 scrolls, but I have defeated all trainers and somehow only managed to get only one scroll (2 scrolls to get to gym leader). I have talked to all the trainers multitudes of times over the past couple days with no change (With logging and relogging). 

2021-12-15_13-46-30.png.d4c2cd7abcf4a3320f50ddacb764c0c7.png

Edited by Shizeria
Closed as resolved.

Hi DelicousPokemon,

Sorry for the inconvenience! Your variables indeed say that you have beaten the NPC Trainer holding the second scroll. There does not seem to be anything wrong with the script itself... But I did notice a flaw from outside the NPCs that I've modified during the Sinnoh Trainer Rework update.

Please talk to the trainer in the middle of the bottom row. He should give you your scroll even while being in cooldown. Let us know if you were able to proceed to the Gym Leader.

Also, can you please confirm to me, have you talked to the NPC at the entrance after fighting this specific Trainer? His current functionality seems to reset the scrolls, which is the only way I see this problem from having happened.

Shizeria

I was able to get the scroll from the trainer and get to the Gym leader. So, I was able to fight the middle bottom trainer before getting the message that I needed the scrolls. Only until after leaving the gym to heal my Pokémon and re-entering the gym did I get the message. Somehow I bypassed the initial message and I'm guessing that's what caused this. My internet is a little spotty up at campus, maybe causing the bypass? I'm not sure, but regardless I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the fix! ❤️