Let us know when events/spawns reset.

Judgeharm

I Little notification when we log in to let us know what has reset would would be super-special-awesome.

"The Dig Sites in Mt. Mood b2f are ready to be un-earthed"

"The Expert Berry Challenge is available again"

"Berries in the varidian maze have grown back"

131301 I Little notification when we log in to let us know what has reset would would be super-special-awesome.

"The Dig Sites in Mt. Mood b2f are ready to be un-earthed"

"The Expert Berry Challenge is available again"

"Berries in the varidian maze have grown back"

Hey there's a neat idea.

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

not possible.

NPCs are within maps, not the client. they are 2 seperate layers.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131355 not possible.

NPCs are within maps, not the client. they are 2 seperate layers.

I'm confused, why it makes the idea not possible? The game does take note of each player's dig/battle/headbutt delay, isn't it?

Like for example I headbutt a tree in Trainer Valley at 4PM, while my friend did it at 5PM. My tree would be available again on 10PM, but my friend wouldn't be able to headbutt again until 11PM. The game definitely knows how much time left until that tree can be headbutted again for each player.

I guess that's why people are asking for a way to see that "time left" data - they knew the game takes note of it.

Yes, but NPCs that go invisible can't be read, they effectively don't exist, unlike others that don't go invisible, for example Boss NPCs (which display a cooldown time anyway)

So, like i said it is impossible, or at the very least highly improbable.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

People is losing a lot of culling with the technology. Just take a notebook and write down when you do what, then you'll know when to go next. The respawn timer of everything is known by a lot of players, just ask away and we will answer

131775 Yes, but NPCs that go invisible can't be read, they effectively don't exist, unlike others that don't go invisible, for example Boss NPCs (which display a cooldown time anyway)

So it is possible for display timer in Boss red name?

131775 Yes, but NPCs that go invisible can't be read, they effectively don't exist, unlike others that don't go invisible, for example Boss NPCs (which display a cooldown time anyway)

So it is possible for display timer in Boss red name?

it already is. you have to speak to the NPC to get the cooldown time.

TJ6qktU.gif