Bug Manaphy

Hyimu

Hello @Hyimu,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I have confirmed that Hydration in Rain is not curing the Freeze status condition. This has been forwarded to our developer team and will hopefully be resolved soon. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Metagurosu

About 2 or 3 weeks ago.. my manaphy also ddnt woke up after got yawned during rain. The rain is form rain dance i set before got yawned

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

50 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

About 2 or 3 weeks ago.. my manaphy also ddnt woke up after got yawned during rain. The rain is form rain dance i set before got yawned

Hello @Lyn1311,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is also known. Several interactions involving Hydration are currently bugged and have already been forwarded to our Developers. Hydration not curing Yawn-induced sleep when Rain is up is one of them. While this has not yet been fixed, we recommend keeping an eye on the Update Logs thread. As soon as a fix is implemented, it will be mentioned there before being pushed to the live servers. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thanks again and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Maisa locked this topic