Mega Pokemons

Kurushiimohamed

I have played all pokemon games since it started, except for x,y so I was little shocked by the mega pokemons, at the start I didn't accept it until I saw mega charizard and really wanted to get one. but it was removed from game for players while the npc still have them. they are really strong with high stats and cause a lot of trouble to defeat one, specially in boss fights with the lvl 120 and our cap is 100 it makes it even harder. I think the mega pokemon should be removed from all the game until you introduce it again to players. I know it's MMO and it supposed to be challenging but it's really unfair it's enough that they have 20 lvl higher, may be perfect IV so you can't add more stats because of mega evolution.

Kurushiimohamed

The gane is supposed to be challenging and difficult. and the E4 is supposed to be hard.

We don't hold your hands like nintendo does. you have to use skill to beat these NPCs.

Boss Battles are supposed to be near-unbeatable...that is the whole point of them.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The gane is supposed to be challenging and difficult. and the E4 is supposed to be hard.

We don't hold your hands like nintendo does. you have to use skill to beat these NPCs.

Boss Battles are supposed to be near-unbeatable...that is the whole point of them.

That's the whole Point of MMO's, right? That it should be "Hard"

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

because mega stones arent coded properly yet.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131787 Players will have access to mega pokemons in the future, so just be patient

Is that true? I really hope so. Can you tell me why were mega stones removed from the game?

It removed because not coded, and there no reason for people to have atm.... Some people sold it with high price 1m+, and when buyers know that it not work, nothing can do with issue

I know that they are supposed to be really hard but in other MMO when I get defeated, there is no cooldown to fight again. boss fights have 2 weeks cooldown which why it's unfair, just one mistake and you have to wait for the cooldown, at least make the cooldown on the one who won, why the one who lost too?

Kurushiimohamed

131832 I know that they are supposed to be really hard but in other MMO when I get defeated, there is no cooldown to fight again. boss fights have 2 weeks cooldown which why it's unfair, just one mistake and you have to wait for the cooldown, at least make the cooldown on the one who won, why the one who lost too?

E4 is for story and Boss for reward - that different. If you lost Boss, it mean you will have no reward. If no cooldown for lose Boss, you always have reward? Make sense...

yeah that's what are bosses for giving reward, that's why they are already hard, and not because you lost once means you will win next time. I could take months to beat just one boss because of the cooldown, at least make it a week, 4 challenges a month. 2 times a month I will forgot about the boss

Kurushiimohamed