[OLD] Bosses are Dead Now [Boss Guide]

Frylock

Introduction To Bosses Again for Newbies/Advanced Trainers

( The Boss Guide )

Hello everybody and welcome to the new updated boss guide for Newbies and for Advanced trainers. We all know that Disable won't work on bosses now and bosses can switch there pokemons now so I made this guide for you all. In this guide we all are going to know that what are BOSSES, how do they work from the new update that just landed few days back, what kind of rewards will you get after defeating a boss, and some teams you can use to defeat these Bosses. In this Guide I will try to give you teams that have the Medium Budget teams so that the Newbies and Advanced Trainers can hunt then easily.

A quick little thanks to: Jadeash who helped me from his video guide regarding new Boss guide

So now I won't waste time by hurting my fingers into this guide to make it too much big but little introduction is necessary for the Newbies and we all now nobody reads the most big guides so lets start.

Introduction

Information about Bosses!!

Well bosses are the NPCs who are the most strongest NPCs  in the game they can be founded in all over the game ( Regions ) those are: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Sevii Islands

many boss have some requirements to battle and most common requirement of all the bosses is REGION CHAMPION 

In some part like to unlock Daycare House you need to battle Lance to unlock Cerulean Cave then you need to battle Naero to unlock Daycare House

some bosses ask you to take dex requirements, some will ask eevee evolution like Xylos and many more

So I'll just tell you this in a very short way that there three modes in Boss Battle EASY, MEDIUM and HARD 

in Easy mode you will get 0 PVE Coins and around 5k-10k, in Medium 12k-20k and 3 PVE coins and last one Hard you will get 25k-40k and 5 PVE coins

every boss have there own custom Name COLOR and it is red that we all know.

Though no need to understand much about these bosses just a waste of time!!

I'll simply give you the teams and how to work on them is only the main part, so just skip this part.

POKEMON REVOLUTIINE ONLINE BOSSES ⬅️ Click there to see all bosses information LoL

Teambuilding!!

So there are 2 types of teams to kill bosses on EASY / MEDIUM / HARD

1. Smeargle Baton-Pass Team

Untitled.png.84eff1e27ac8e646eaf2c88e0e0cd1b1.png

So this is our first Boss team Bosses Team 1 (pokepast.es)

What are the Requirements for this Team??

This is the easiest way to sweep all the bosses  on hard mode.

- First. We need ANY TRASH Cottonee or Whimsicot with moveset SWITCHROO, MEMENTO, COTTON-SPORE with PRANKSTER ABILITY.

- Second. We need ANY TRASH Pokemon with move STEALTH ROCK.

- Third. We need ANY TRASH Pokemon with move SWEET SCENT.

- Fourth. We need a Decent Smeargle with any Nature that increase the Speed for example: Adament, Jolly, Timid, etc. with moveset HYPNOSIS, SUBSTITUTE, BATON-PASS, SHELL-SMASH.

- Fifth. We need a GOOD Pangoro with moveset POWER-TRIP, STORM-THROW, EARTHQUAKE, CRUNCH with MOLD-BREAKER ABILITY.

- Sixth. We need ANY TRASH Mega-Banette with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

How we are gonna use this Team??

IF THE BOSS FIRST STARTER POKEMON IS NOT MEGA

- First. Lead with Cottonee or Whimsicot and use the move SWITCHROO ( It will change the Item from your pokemon to your opponent ) so your item ( Lagging Tale ) will be transferred to your opponent and your opponent's SPEED WILL BE LOW. in case your pokemon is alive use memento so that your opponent's SPECIAL ATTACK WILL BE LOW and your pokemon will faint.

- Second. When your Cottonee / Whimsicot is dead switch it to your pokemon with move STEALTH-ROCK after switching your pokemon just use STEALTH-ROCK move so that it will remove the FOCUS SASH item from the other opponent pokemons and just faint.

- Third. Once your STEALTH-ROCKER pokemon is dead switch it to your pokemon with move SWEET-SCENT just use this move it will DECREASES THE OPPONENT'S EVASION STAT

( REMEBER WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT'S FIRST POKEMON NOW )

- Fourth. Once your SWEET-SCENT Pokemon is dead switch it to SMEARGLE now use the move HYPNOSIS IT WILL MAKE YOUR OPPONENT'S STARTER POKEMON SLEEP once your opponent's starter pokemon is slept use the move SUBSTITUTE IT WILL GIVE SUPPORT TO YOUR POKEMON if your opponent wakes up in your SUBSTITUTE move do this again if your opponent's pokemon doesn't woke up after your SUBSTITUTE move, use the move SHELL-SMASH IT WILL LOWERS YOUR DEFENSE, SPECIAL DEFENSE AND RISE THE ATTACK, SPECIAL ATTACK, SPEED.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO USE SHELL-SMASH MOVE FOR AROUND 2-3 TIMES

If your pokemon wakes up after using 1 SHELL-SMASH then again do the fourth part

Once your are done with the SHELL-SMASH move for 2-3 Times just use the move BATON-PASS when your opponent's starter pokemon is sleeping and take PANGORO.

-Fifth. Once you are landed with PANGORO use the move POWER-TRIP now we will be able to KO ( Knock Out ) all the pokemons in one move.

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE ITEMS I PUT ON THE POKEMONS

GOOD LUCK!!

IF THE BOSS FIRST STARTER POKEMON IS MEGA

- First. Lead with Mega-Banette and use the move PROTECT then DENSTINY-BOND and kill your opponent's first starter mega pokemons.

- Second. Lead with Cottonee or Whimsicot and use the move SWITCHROO ( It will change the Item from your pokemon to your opponent ) so your item ( Lagging Tale ) will be transferred to your opponent and your opponent's SPEED WILL BE LOW. in case your pokemon is alive use memento so that your opponent's SPECIAL ATTACK WILL BE LOW and your pokemon will faint.

- Third. When your Cottonee / Whimsicot is dead switch it to your pokemon with move STEALTH-ROCK after switching your pokemon just use STEALTH-ROCK move so that it will remove the FOCUS SASH item from the other opponent pokemons and just faint.

- Fourth. Once your STEALTH-ROCKER pokemon is dead switch it to your pokemon with move SWEET-SCENT just use this move it will DECREASES THE OPPONENT'S EVASION STAT

( REMEBER WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT'S FIRST POKEMON NOW )

- Fifth. Once your SWEET-SCENT Pokemon is dead switch it to SMEARGLE now use the move HYPNOSIS IT WILL MAKE YOUR OPPONENT'S STARTER POKEMON SLEEP once your opponent's starter pokemon is slept use the move SUBSTITUTE IT WILL GIVE SUPPORT TO YOUR POKEMON if your opponent wakes up in your SUBSTITUTE move do this again if your opponent's pokemon doesn't woke up after your SUBSTITUTE move, use the move SHELL-SMASH IT WILL LOWERS YOUR DEFENSE, SPECIAL DEFENSE AND RISE THE ATTACK, SPECIAL ATTACK, SPEED.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO USE SHELL-SMASH MOVE FOR AROUND 2-3 TIMES

If your pokemon wakes up after using 1 SHELL-SMASH then again do the fourth part

Once your are done with the SHELL-SMASH move for 2-3 Times just use the move BATON-PASS when your opponent's starter pokemon is sleeping and take PANGORO.

- Sixth. Once you are landed with PANGORO use the move POWER-TRIP now we will be able to KO ( Knock Out ) all the pokemons in one move.

GOOD LUCK!!

2. Denstiny Bond Team

Untitled.png.64c42d77377cc53cbaab205362103801.png

So this is our second Boss team boss team 2 (pokepast.es)

What are the Requirements for this Team??

This is the little dumb team to sweep all the bosses  on hard mode because ENDAVOR is useless on Ghost type Pokemon and mostly work on Legendary Pokemons. Well seriously don't use this team and say anyone to use but this is really..... team. but nvm lets start

- First. We need GOOD Sharpedo with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

- Second. We need GOOD Carvanha with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

- Third. We need GOOD Mega-Banette with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

- Fourth. We need GOOD Gengar with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

- Fifth. We need a GOOD Haunter with moveset PROTECT, DENSTINY-BOND.

- Sixed. We need a GOOD Donphan with moveset ENDAVOR, ICE-SHARD.

How we are gonna use this Team??

- First. We are gonna use PROTECT then DENSTINY-BOND FROM THIS MOVE YOUR POKEMON WILL FOE DOWN WITH YOUR OPPONENT'S POKEMON THAT MEANS YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT'S POKEMON WILL DIE. Do this untill your last pokemon DONPHAN and your opponent's last pokemon is left.

-Second. Use the move ENDAVOR IT WILL KILL THE POKEMON FOR AROUND 1-2 HP you will not die because of STURDY ABILITY now use the move ICE-SHARD THIS MOVE ALWAYS GO FIRST AND WILL KILL THE POKEMON

GOOD LUCK!!

So that's it I wanna tell you about new teams though Second team isn't new but still I put for the information

Now you guys can do the bosses again on HARD mode so now go and do bosses again without any fear

If anyone have any doubt regarding any team above feel free to ask me here. 

Thank You and Have a Great Day!

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

1557598262_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.afff80fe6f7928c02c46df689593bc3d.png

Edited by Frylock
  • Like 1

@Frylock

Hey there, I'll try to keep it as short and as transparent as possible. Would you mind removing the entire introduction and rewriting it yourself? Giving me "credit" does not take away from the fact that I never allowed you to literally copy and paste parts of my introduction without changing a single word. This is plagiarism, not taking credit.

• Checked/Done 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

20 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

@Frylock

Hey there, I'll try to keep it as short and as transparent as possible. Would you mind removing the entire introduction and rewriting it yourself? Giving me "credit" does not take away from the fact that I never allowed you to literally copy and paste parts of my introduction without changing a single word. This is plagiarism, not taking credit.

Hey @Bhimoso

Sure, I won't take your content and remove/fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry!!

Edited by Frylock
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Frylock changed the title to [OLD] Bosses are Dead Now [Boss Guide]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...