Pokemon levels per area?

Raunchypickels

I was wondering. I've seen people ask where to catch certain pokemon and the staff can tell which areas and the times of day and sometimes they even know the level range. if that info is available, why not just add it to the little tab on the upper right that shows which pokemon are catchable in your current area with just a little level range under the icon in parenthesis or something? I'm completely new to farming for certain pokemon, and i gotta say the info on PRO is pretty far and in-between, usually outdated as well, since it's mostly players giving the info after enormous amounts of research and testing. i just learned how to do the repel trick. it helps a ton.. but since the exact level ranges of each pokemon are unknown for 95% of the areas, it's practically pointless unless farming for a handful of specific pokemon (usually BIS). I both don't have the time, and I am not smart enough to figure out the level ranges of the pokemon i want to catch in each region, but since encounters are decided by RNG (as stated by staff in previous posts I've read) the level ranges of that RNG should be accessible, otherwise you'd run into lvl 90s in the starting area lol.. I know it wouldn't be easy to transfer that info into level ranges for each pokemon in each area/route/region/etc on the little catchable pokemon tab in-game.. but is it even possible as a future update or something?

You can find updated information regarding spawns, repel trick locations etc on PRO's Discord bot "Reborn", which is only available currently on PRO's Discord server or servers that was previously invited before the server limit. And to get the spawns and or repel trick locations of a pokemon do the command ^spawn Bulbasaur or ^repel Onix for locations in the #bot-commands channel on PRO's Discord. Furthermore, you can also find useful and partially updated information about spawns on PRO's wiki. And please don't put fourth statistic without proof, as it serves only to decredit your statements. But you're free to suggest this as a feature by creating a new suggestion about it here.

Hope this clears up in your worries.

And enjoy hunting!

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Raunchypickels said:

I was wondering. I've seen people ask where to catch certain pokemon and the staff can tell which areas and the times of day and sometimes they even know the level range. if that info is available, why not just add it to the little tab on the upper right that shows which pokemon are catchable in your current area with just a little level range under the icon in parenthesis or something? I'm completely new to farming for certain pokemon, and i gotta say the info on PRO is pretty far and in-between, usually outdated as well, since it's mostly players giving the info after enormous amounts of research and testing. i just learned how to do the repel trick. it helps a ton.. but since the exact level ranges of each pokemon are unknown for 95% of the areas, it's practically pointless unless farming for a handful of specific pokemon (usually BIS). I both don't have the time, and I am not smart enough to figure out the level ranges of the pokemon i want to catch in each region, but since encounters are decided by RNG (as stated by staff in previous posts I've read) the level ranges of that RNG should be accessible, otherwise you'd run into lvl 90s in the starting area lol.. I know it wouldn't be easy to transfer that info into level ranges for each pokemon in each area/route/region/etc on the little catchable pokemon tab in-game.. but is it even possible as a future update or something?

Hi, @Raunchypickels

As mentioned above, by using the Discord Bot "Reborn" at our Official Discord Server, all the information you ask can be checked.

Note that the areas and time of spawn can also be checked inside the game using the dex.

When you see the pokemon once in the wild or battling a NPC, the following information is unlocked and always can be re-checked by opening the dex button at the left bottom screen.

If you have any more additional questions regarding your issue, do not hesitate asking.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love