Regarding legendaries.

Brandt

From what I understand, the only catchable legendary at the moment is Mew, correct? Has their been discussion of how other legendaries could be caught in the future? I think it kinda sucks that you can't catch them because their base stats are over 600. I understand why it was done this way, although.. I truly don't think it was the best alternative, I'm sure someone in the community could think of a more reasonable and better ultimatum. If the game's run off of community happiness and input, why not let the community decide how this could be handled? It seems very illogical for it not to be this way and to make such a decision because this is how the staff thinks it'd be best (although I can't say this with absolute certainty because I don't know how or what was decided regarding this). Discuss it with everyone in a thread or poll, someone's bound to come up with a viable solution. Segregating legendaries from regular Pokemon is kinda absurd, especially if a work-around has never even been considered.

It just doesn't feel right phrasing the nostalgic saying "gotta catch 'em all," if in this game you really can't; although all 721 are in the dex. As an aside.. If someone were to have a full team of pseudo-legendaries with base stats all equal to 600, comparable to someone that wouldn't.. It'd obviously be a winning battle for that person, in which sense this really doesn't seem too much different. Pseudo-legendaries are available to everyone, but not everyone has them; just as regular legendaries would be.

Thoughts?

One of the main reasons I loved this game is because you can't catch legendary pokemons, yeah it's "gotta catch 'em all" and I'm collector myself but who caught a legendary in the anime. plus if we all can catch how can that pokemon be legendary. I even don't like the idea of us all can catch mew, he's legendary, there is only 1 Mew so we are not supposed to catch it.

ps: my second favorite pokemon is Lugia and I really want to have but it's better that way.

• Like 1

Kurushiimohamed

I think one of the reasons for not letting everyone get legendaries is in part because this is an MMO. It would be weird from a story line perspective if everyone had (insert legendary poke here). I actually like how the PRO team is awarding legendaries as tournament prizes, because it makes them that much more rare, making them true legandaries. Just my input.

Think it'd be cool if they were incorporated into PVP, but with the limitation of 1 legendary's usage, per battle. This wouldn't really harm anything if you think about it.. Since Mew is already catchable and usable.

There should be a way to get each legendary, but be limited for players to get. Plus make it really difficult. For example, owning certain pokemons. One example, You could get Suicune by owning a Jolteon, a Flareon and a Bold/Calm Shiny Vaporeon. Then you go to the tower, defeat Ho-oh. You must have all 3 pokemon fainted, and make sure to have 1 empty slot in your team, so you would have to fight Suicune with 2 pokemons, and capture it. After you capture it you lose the 3 eeveelutions (so they can't be sold to obtain the suicune again) After that Suicune will be your pokemon for the next few months.

pGbeRDy.png

Guys chill the game will have all the possible legendaries :/ i had a chat with a gm the other day and he did mentioned that they will add more legendaries when they can just need to work on stuff such as "quests, scripting" and things like that, it wont be easy to get them though, Mew quest is not something you can do on the first month playing and i believe it will be the same for the other legendaries but it will be possible to have them in the future... The gm also mentioned to me that once there are a lot more legendaries it wont be possible to use them on pvp and i think that will be great, they will be mostly like rewards from the time you played... Although i dont think this will affect every legendary Pokemon because there are a few legendaries that are not that strong and wont create unbalance when it comes to pvp ^^