Most Usefull Tolls

Momot

Greetings,

atm I'm buying the Tools for Navigation and now I'm thinking how you about the usefullness/worthness of these Items in general and for the seperate ones.

Here're my takes:

Already bought:

I bought Tree Axe and Pick Axe first. Both are imo not good as attack moves and not having to carry a poke with them is pretty nice. Only bad thing is, that at Love Iseland you still need a pokemon.

Shovel is expensive but it is quite nice since it freed up an Attack slot for my boss team, so I find it nice. It is a good attack on itself but freeing up a slot is more usefull for me.

I just bought Flashlight, normaly I need it for 2 situations, in one I already have a poke with flash in the other I don't need all slots, so it's pure comfort, but I hop

---------------------

Not bought jet:

I haven't been to Sinnoh, so Abseil Rope does not seem usefull to me atm.

Atm I'm torn if I buy a Dive Mask  or the Sturdy Hiking Boots. On the one Hand I have pokemon with Waterfall (since it's a good Physical Water Attack for bosses) but on the other hand I don't really use Dive Spots atm

If I buy either a Battering Ram or a Surf Mount I'd free up another atack slot on a pokemon for boss. Surf Mount is the cheaper obtion but the better attack. Both Attacks are strong enough to be usefull on their own so they are low priority.

----------------------

Overall I think I'll buy all of these Items before I will buy consumables or other items but I don't think all of them are created equal and I would not buy all of them for real cash.

---------------

So, to repeat my question:
What are your takes on these?
Also, if you want, what do you think of my takes?