A few thoughts on the game so far

Lunamorie

So im still more or less new to this game and i love it for the most part.As u move from zone to zone looking for that one pokemon u love.The game has some learning gaps imo where some one like me that stopped playing pokemon in gold and silver.Things like iv and ev where new to me so that took some time to get use to and still getting around it with time.

For some one that just played the old games i was shocked at some gyms that just crushed me XD Misty was the first not use to having her crush grass pokemon with ice move icywind i think it was .But made me have to rethink my plans of just rolling the gyms like u would in the old games.I think it added a good difficulty to the game where some gyms had skill that would help vs there weakness .

I have made it to the elite 4 with only getting stuck in a few places in the game this is where imo the game jumps in difficulty and seems that just having high pokemon don't cut it and seems more about iv/ev's at this point .Don't get me wrong its not a bad thing i think it adds to the concept of when u do win vs them of getting something done worth wild .

I do fill like there is a small gap when lving from 60+ like there should have been a zone with at least lv 60s-70s. Things really slow dont at 80+ tring to lv . I dont know what its like for a member but i probly shoudld just save for a ms :Light:

My fav thing about this game is rare item hunting i :Heart: going around looking to see what has what items when i get sick of lving XD

But back to the game i think i need to go get some new pokemon with better iv and ev train them right this time so i can move to the next set of maps

But all in all its a great game and people looking for good pokemon game with out paying this is the best one out there that iv tried so far. :thanks: for a great game

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

-snip-

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! :)

It's refreshing to hear someone who enjoys the more challenging aspects of PRO. The team works hard to deliver a game which is similar to the handheld versions, yet different enough to force players to prepare for battles as they play through the story.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee