TRY TO GET THIS GAME ON STEAM

Dlowe1229

I Think this game would blow up if it steam if that could happen tons of people would find this game I didn't even know about this game until my friend found it looking for a pokemon game to play and this one is by far the best ive ever seen

133094 I Think this game would blow up if it steam if that could happen tons of people would find this game I didn't even know about this game until my friend found it looking for a pokemon game to play and this one is by far the best ive ever seen

I'm glad to hear that you're excited about PRO, but this game will never be on Steam since it's a fan-made game.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

133094 I Think this game would blow up if it steam if that could happen tons of people would find this game I didn't even know about this game until my friend found it looking for a pokemon game to play and this one is by far the best ive ever seen

I'm glad to hear that you're excited about PRO, but this game will never be on Steam since it's a fan-made game.

That and I'm pretty sure Nintendo could take legal action against Valve as well, so it wouldn't be logical to do business with PRO.

However, I love the game and I hope Nintendo eventually comes to there senses and makes something like this or better happen. Games like this exist because that haven't done or said anything about it.

Thank you Pokemon Revolution Online, you're doing gods Nintendo's work.