PRO blocked?

Guest drvirus

Guest drvirus

Okay so first thing, i got the invalid username and password, i created a new account and was able to play normally, at that time i was on travel, i was able to connect with no issues from Jordan, yesterday i went back to Dubai, UAE. in the UAE the have 2 internet service providers (Du and Etisalat) when ever i tried to connect through an Etisalat network, i get unable to connect error as if its not reaching your servers, however when i connect from a Du network it works fine. maybe you guys should contact Etisalat or something? not sure how this works.

Regards,

If connecting through a service provider (that is probably restricted), just download and use a VPN. Not the most ideal solution since there arent many good VPN services, especially free ones out there, but better than nothing.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest drvirus

Hey Arnie, how are things :)

Sadly that isnt a solution, the game should either talk to Etisalat, or open up new ports for players to connect from.

Regards,

The game server is not set to block such provider. While I was checking webserver I got the same results. We are accepting the connections from said provider. You might want to talk with that ISP. Obviously, your problem is lack of internet freedom imposed by your ISP. That being said, we never blocked such ISP and we are accepting it's connections.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Guest drvirus

I see but in that case shouldnt you guys talk to them to lift the restrictions over the whole UAE to your servers/port i dont know what they are blocking exactly? i mean after all no one in the UAE will be able to play the game if they are on Etisalat network