Golbat issues

Niqazord

Hi, 

I was training golbat at cerulean's cave and when golabt hit 255 happines he didn't evolve, i relog to the server, give him a rar candy and still golbat, whats the problem with her? :c

golbat.PNG

Edited by niqazord

• Niqazord changed the title to Golbat issues
22 minutes ago, BiiTommy said:

you let it die to lose happiness and eating candy is progress

So i let her die, gain the happyness again and if i give her a candy and still dont evolve she reaches lvl 100 then what e,e

Edited by niqazord
correction

34 minutes ago, niqazord said:

So i let her die, gain the happyness again and if i give her a candy and still dont evolve she reaches lvl 100 then what e,e

Let it die in battles lvl does not matter . Maximize its happiness and it will evolve if lvl 100 and still not evolving try to use a mysterious candy

Hello @niqazord. Apologies for the inconvenience.

As mentioned above, try lowering your Golbat's happiness by letting it faint in a wild battle. Afterwards, maximize its happiness once more and you should be prompted with the evolution option.

This is intentionally done to not spam the players' screens with evolution prompts from happiness evolutions.

If your issue persists or if you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

13 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @niqazord. Apologies for the inconvenience.

As mentioned above, try lowering your Golbat's happiness by letting it faint in a wild battle. Afterwards, maximize its happiness once more and you should be prompted with the evolution option.

This is intentionally done to not spam the players' screens with evolution prompts from happiness evolutions.

If your issue persists or if you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks ! alredy did that and works fine ❤️ pls help me end this topic idk ho to do it