Auction Kommo-o 31atk and one 30spd

• Administrator

Hi @Clumsygirl

On 3/23/2022 at 5:35 PM, Clumsygirl said:

Start offer 250k for the 30spd kommo from Feeelrr. auction takes 48hours from now on

Please read the Trade & Auction rules:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Shinohara said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- In-game: This applies to every trade post related to the auction. Evidence of all bids received must be made and kept, to be made available upon Staff request. Timestamps are preferred.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

Are you able to update this post with a copy of the s.o bid from Feeelrr?

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 hour ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @Clumsygirl

Please read the Trade & Auction rules:

Are you able to update this post with a copy of the s.o bid from Feeelrr?

Hello!

I just watched back in my photos, i cant find it. I know that prove of effidence is a most. Although i didnt know that even from the s.o was a must, since its mostly a very cheap prize to start the auction. I can ask Feeelrr if she can send me a text with that she offer the s.o again and explain her/him that its because u ask me too if thats still needed. I will keep in mind that for s.o a photo is also needed. 

Im really sorry for this.

~Clumsygirl

• Administrator

Hi @Clumsygirl

It is required for any and every bid you receive, including starting offers. It's important in order to verify both the time the auction started, and whether the bid the started the auction was valid. The evidence needs to be of the bid when it was made, so anything made in retrospect wouldn't be useful or valid and can also be seen as misleading/deceitful. 

I'll lock this thread as the auction has ended. Please me mindful in future as this can lead to further action being taken. If you have any further questions, please feel free to DM me. I'll be happy to explain more.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow locked this topic