Unable to enter the Forest Pit

Pikafu

Hello @Pikafu. Apologies for the late response.

Can you please provide me with a picture or video of what happens when you try to enter Forest Pit? Do you receive any dialog when trying to enter? If so, can you show that as well?

Any information that can help us understand your issue is greatly appreciated.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.

1 minute ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Pikafu. Apologies for the late response.

Can you please provide me with a picture or video of what happens when you try to enter Forest Pit? Do you receive any dialog when trying to enter? If so, can you show that as well?

Any information that can help us understand your issue is greatly appreciated.

I don't get any dialog or anything regarding the pit, lastnight i logged out after being disappointed and then when i logged in this morning it let me enter the pit. So i honestly do not know what was going on with that entire place. Unfortunately my trip there was a waste of time anyways since the pokemon i was looking for and told in help chat that spawns there, in fact does not spawn there (apparently it's on a rotation or something and the rotation hasn't been changed for some time according to what i was told). But the issue seems to have resolved itself over night.