IV ReRoll Gone!!

Twidenbar

So as the tittle says my Reroll tickets have just been scammed by the dam Psychic marina.

I just made my tornadus into a therian version and also purchased a RR ticket from a player ( i already had 1 in my inv ) 

I then went to said NPC and used the option to re roll my iv ( not the double just the single ) after doing so i did not get any preview nor were the IV's changed, i then tried a 2nd time ( since the preview didnt come up ) and just thinking the option had bugged but then the same goddam thing happen again, so now im 2 tickets down and no changes have been made

if

45 minutes ago, twidenbar said:

So as the tittle says my Reroll tickets have just been scammed by the dam Psychic marina.

I just made my tornadus into a therian version and also purchased a RR ticket from a player ( i already had 1 in my inv ) 

I then went to said NPC and used the option to re roll my iv ( not the double just the single ) after doing so i did not get any preview nor were the IV's changed, i then tried a 2nd time ( since the preview didnt come up ) and just thinking the option had bugged but then the same goddam thing happen again, so now im 2 tickets down and no changes have been made

you were meant to tick the new preview box in options (preview as its bugged right now )  if I'm not mistaken if this is the case then I would recommend not using any more reroll and going the the npc and trying to retrieve your  previous  rerolls using 50k method 

Edited by ForgiveMe

Just now, ForgiveMe said:

if

you were meant to tick the new preview box in options if I'm not mistaken if this is the case then I would recommend not using any more reroll and going the the npc and trying to retrieve your  previous  rerolls using 50k method 

I do have preview pokemone option ticked ( always have as i like to know what pokes im getting when hunting ) and when i ask her about previous re rolls it says that there are none to choose from 

2 days and not even a response from the team in regards to this?

Do the staff just view the posts and then do nothing about the issue? A simple message or reply would go a LONG way rather then just being blatantly ignored when there is clearly a very messed up issue happening to multiple players regarding this problem.

Or at the very least acknowledge that you have messed up and are trying to rectify the issue. Remove the npc so you dont continue to have more and more reports before it starts becoming out of hand. Simple steps that staff could do to mitigate this and yet nothing is being done