Nicknaming Pokemon

Marvelousskyfly

I notice on after I caught a pokemon I can not give it a nickname to showing more of a bond between pokemon and trainer.

I agree on the idea of ​​giving nicknames to pokémon , especially to distinguish their Pokémon , and to make it vivave the game, creating ties with Pokémon .

pokemon_signature_by_meteora94-d3btpfg.png

"A real sin...can't be erased, no matter what you do"

Deadly Sin of Lust - Rello

Nanatsu_no_taizai_logo.png

Seven Deadly Sins - Original Member</COLOR>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF">

Unfortunately it wont happen.

There is a very good reason for this;

1. I am sure you guys are mature and would give good names, there are a lot of people who are immature and would give stupid names, or names to try and decieve others.

2. Because of the first issue mentioned, we cant moderate names to be PG oriented. This is the main reason why we wont have nicknames.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

1. I am sure you guys are mature and would give good names, there are a lot of people who are immature and would give stupid names, or names to try and decieve others.

2. Because of the first issue mentioned, we cant moderate names to be PG oriented. This is the main reason why we wont have nicknames.

So the possibility of giving nicknames there will never be ? :/

pokemon_signature_by_meteora94-d3btpfg.png

"A real sin...can't be erased, no matter what you do"

Deadly Sin of Lust - Rello

Nanatsu_no_taizai_logo.png

Seven Deadly Sins - Original Member</COLOR>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF">

No nicknames? That's the dumbest thing... Put a word filter, or make the nickname only visible to the owner of the pokemon, or maybe even the person who named it. No nicknames for pokemon makes them boring and gives them no sentimental value

160.png Jate croconaw.gif

No nicknames? That's the dumbest thing... Put a word filter, or make the nickname only visible to the owner of the pokemon, or maybe even the person who named it. No nicknames for pokemon makes them boring and gives them no sentimental value

We do have a filter for swear words in game, however players are frequently by passing it with misspelling and special characters. So, it's not that simple.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SameSky

You intend to NEVER have nicknaming? I'm sorry but That's fucking stupid. I saw a person Literally named "Mrfag". Really? You'd let that slide but naming pokemon is to much? >_> I'm sorry, but that's completely unfair. Edit: I have a better idea. Why not make it so you can ONLY name your pokemon after you've gotten to Mr. Fuji? The name rater in red/blue/yellow. At that point in the game you'd be almost half way through Kanto and you'll have to get at least semi into Pokemon revolution as a game to make it there.

I agree with Jate...nicknames that only we can see is better than no nickname at all.

"Happiness is like a piece of glass. Sometimes you can only see it if you look at it from an angle it reflects light."

(Code Geass)

____

Click on my pokémon if you want to help me level it up!

:thanks:

4434014.png