Boss david hard mode

A1catraz

Hi, 

I can't unlock the hard mode of the boss altough i followed all the steps in the guide

-feeding the 4 pokemons

-unlocking tutors

-beating him in easy 4times in a row now

-doing the gossip and getting the item

Am i missing something ? I double checked everything yet i can't seem to find what i did wrong :') thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @A1catraz. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Your issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripters. 

In the meantime, can you share a screenshot of the text you receive from David?

Thanks, i'm getting the normal text to fight him in easy mode i didn't get the text of "you found all tutors, fed pokes etc" i saw in the guide after completing them, i can only fight him on easy which i did 4 times so far and i won all of themScreenshot_20220501-153647_PROClient.jpg.d3884c6194ebe0eeba0f0bdbb150c830.jpg

Screenshot_20220501-153651_PROClient.jpg.4c1710b499e9fd7a9163535420aa5e8a.jpg

13 minutes ago, Epithet said:

To fully investigate and identify the issue, we need to know what happens if you select “I want to battle!”. Should the battle start immediately, we will reset your cooldown for it.

I don't know if it's you guys who fixed it but it's working now i mean the dialogue triggered this time, on my 5th win in a row on easy mode instead of 3rd, and i was able to get the dialogue for hard mode, i didn't expect it to work i thought it will just start the battle right away on easy mode like previously, so i wasn't ready i reloged on the dialogue so i can get my other pokes,but it still counted as a loss xD and i have 3days of cd now but it's fine, at least now i know it's working and i'll be able battle him after the cd, and thanks !