What do you think of this pvp team?

Riccatt

Not a long ago I posted a similar topic and the team I proposed was not so good welcomed by users, so I decided to study another one from zero, and this is it. Please share with me every advise, critique and thoughts. Everything you say is well accepted and I thank you in advance for your help :Grin:

LEAD: Sableye (Calm)

Recover

Will-O-Wisp

Taunt

Foul Play - Night Shade

Leftovers - Prankster

EVs: 252 HP - 120 Def - 136 SpD

PHYSIC ATTACK: Talonflame (Jolly)

Brave Bird / Acrobatics

Flare Blitz

Swords Dance

Roost

Sharp Beak - Gale Wings

EVs: 252 Atk 4 Def 252 Spe

SPATK: Alakazam (Timid)

Psychic - Psyshock

Focus Blast

Shadow Ball - Signal Beam

Encore - Thunder Wave

Focus Sash / Life Orb - Magic Guard

EVs: 252 SpA 4 SpD 252 Spe

SUPPORT: Clefable (Calm)

Wish

Protect - Soft-Boiled

Seismic Toss

Heal Bell - Stealth Rock - Encore

Leftovers - Magic Guard

EVs: 252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD

DEF WALL: Gliscor (Impish)

Earthquake

Taunt - Toxic

Ice Fang U-turn

Roost - Protect

Toxic Orb - Poison Heal

EVs: 244 HP 248 Def 16 Spe

SPDEF WALL: Blissey (Bold)

Seismic Toss

Softboiled

Ice Beam

Thunder Wave / Sing

Leftovers - Natural Cure

EVs: 4 HP 252 Def 252 SAtk

From 2015: I'm still here

Welp, Sabeleye has Prankster ability, which gives non-atk moves +1 priority and its the only poke which can learn a pool of status moves like taunt,twave,toxic,willo-wisp.. which makes it way better than its mega. And mega sab's a wall.

I'd choose Normal Sab over mega.

And that's a nice team over there ric :y:

and about this sab of yours:

Recover

Will-O-Wisp

Taunt

Foul Play - Night Shade

I'd say Knockoff rather than nightshade, so while facing tanks such as bliss or something else you can taunt- knockoff-wisp/toxic item and kill it.

its a nice team but i have my concerns! if you lose alakazam or Talonflame you don't really have any more offensive pokemon.. you stuck with your lead/support for most of the dmg then i mostly go for 4 offensive pokemon or 3. 2 in my opinion is to little, because now when your alakazam dies and the oponent has a good Def wall you are kinda in a tough spot

135425 Welp, Sabeleye has Prankster ability, which gives non-atk moves +1 priority and its the only poke which can learn a pool of status moves like taunt,twave,toxic,willo-wisp.. which makes it way better than its mega. And mega sab's a wall.

I'd choose Normal Sab over mega.

And that's a nice team over there ric :y:

and about this sab of yours:

Recover

Will-O-Wisp

Taunt

Foul Play - Night Shade

I'd say Knockoff rather than nightshade, so while facing tanks suck [Censored] bliss or something else you can taunt- knockoff-wisp/toxic item and kill it.

Tank you very much :)

135428 its a nice team but i have my concerns! if you lose alakazam or Talonflame you don't really have any more offensive pokemon.. you stuck with your lead/support for most of the dmg then i mostly go for 4 offensive pokemon or 3. 2 in my opinion is to little, because now when your alakazam dies and the oponent has a good Def wall you are kinda in a tough spot

I am curious to know what do you suggest? You told me about the lack of offensive pokemon and I agree, but you are your suggestions about it? Which poke would you switch? What would you change? :)

It's not a bad team, but you might want to make a few adjustments. First of all you have a total of 0 azumarill switch ins, which can obviously cause some problems. You have no defogger/rapid spinner to remove hazards, which further limits your ability to switch into moves. Outside of potentially clefable, you have no hazards of your own. Talonflame sets up on several of your mons and does major damage late game. There are plenty of good options to remedy some of these issues including ferrothorn, tentacruel, tyranitar, venusaur, and others. I think you might have better luck if you aren't as rigid in your thinking (meaning that you don't necessarily have to have a pokemon to fit every role), and instead focus on building a team with checks and counters to big threats, as well as clear win conditions vs different styles of play. That being said, I'm still getting used to the PRO metagame so I could be missing something that you caught.

139880 It's not a bad team, but you might want to make a few adjustments. First of all you have a total of 0 azumarill switch ins, which can obviously cause some problems. You have no defogger/rapid spinner to remove hazards, which further limits your ability to switch into moves. Outside of potentially clefable, you have no hazards of your own. Talonflame sets up on several of your mons and does major damage late game. There are plenty of good options to remedy some of these issues including ferrothorn, tentacruel, tyranitar, venusaur, and others. I think you might have better luck if you aren't as rigid in your thinking (meaning that you don't necessarily have to have a pokemon to fit every role), and instead focus on building a team with checks and counters to big threats, as well as clear win conditions vs different styles of play. That being said, I'm still getting used to the PRO metagame so I could be missing something that you caught.

Ty for you oponion. Actually I am still thinking about my team because i still need to get used to al the bugged and not working moves and abilities of this game :\

I nave to rethink some other things so maybe this team will completely change.

Its very important to run a rapid spinner if you are running a mon like talonflame/zard/nite etc.

also like above mentioned no azu switch in so run smtg like tentacuel.. good partner with gliscor,has rapid spin also counters azu.

Also i wouldnt run kazam..no focus blast so just becomes setup fodder for all those tyranittars out there.

So i would use tenta/glis/sab & bliss as defensive core.

Your team has taken shape as a semi-stall with talonflame as cleanup.

Considering you use the same pokes only changing kazam.

I would change movesets of ur pokes.

Glis-rock slide-taunt-roost-eq

Clefable-stealth rock-moon blast-tbolt/flamethrower-soft boil

Blissey-toxic-wish-aroma-ice beam

Also knock off on sbaleye.

correct me if i missed smtg or made a mistake.