Guard wont move | KELDEO QUEST

Tazouile

Yo!
i have beat all boss, do all quest, got all clothes and guard didn't want move.

i follow this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/172733-keldeo-quest-guide-complete/

and i'm sure i finish it, i check all  location a second time ---> i cant enter underwater, i check all location in forest in 2H of gameplay incredible and i cant enter in the area when i finish the boss apparently, so it's done, and mountain have no NPC.. 
All it's done but the guard didn't move. 

help me pls i want this keldeo ._.

Hey, go back to the forest area to make sure you beat the forest boss. To access the boss room again interact with the treestump with mushrooms on it.

To enter the underwater area make sure to wear the Greninja outfit and interact with the rock in the room back in the underwater cave after you beat the boss in there if you havent already.

Go back to the mountain area maze and talk to the Golem again after defeating the Charizard-X boss there if you havent already.

Edited by Norex

55 minutes ago, Norex said:

To enter the underwater area make sure to wear the Greninja outfit and interact with the rock in the room back in the underwater cave after you beat the boss in there if you havent already.

Did you do that as suggested? It is not enough to beat the boss in the underwater area, you have to go to another room and interact with the rock in there.