Rotom-wash item

Mziboy

Username : Mziboy

hello I used rare candy on my rotom to go to lvl 100 . But my rotom had choice scarf on him and when I finished using rare candy the item he was holding (choice scarf) disappears . I checked in my inventory and on all my Pokémon but in don’t find my item … can you help me please ?

A858B3C0-F420-4E52-9C2A-F86AC680D114.jpeg

Greetings @Mziboy. Your post was split into another one because it wasn't related to the issue. Please make sure in the future to create a new thread rather than go on an existing/random one and start asking question. It's harder for us to actually forward if needed since it will become a clumsy mess pretty fast, would everyone do it. 

As for the issue on hand I looked over your trade logs, all your pokemon (if somehow it was removed accidentally and put back on another one) and couldn't find anything. As items do not disappear randomly, is it possible that you might have used trick in a wild battle ?

If not, did you perhaps ev-train or level this rotom anywhere ? If so in what routes/areas ?  

Having your answers to these questions will help determine where you might have lost this choice scarf. 

Have a nice day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

hello ,

omg i think i accidently used it in a wild battle but i dont directly see that it disappears . Is that possible to recover my choice scraf ? Now i ll be attentive for that XD 

Thank you a lot and have a nice day !

5 hours ago, Mziboy said:

hello ,

omg i think i accidently used it in a wild battle but i dont directly see that it disappears . Is that possible to recover my choice scraf ? Now i ll be attentive for that XD 

Thank you a lot and have a nice day !

Unfortunately I'm afraid that we cannot recover items in these cases as trick is working as intended and was an human sided-error here. If it was bugged then there might have been something that could of been done. However I can show you were you could obtain another choice scarf ; 

• Purchasable from any PvP Coin Master for 50 PvP Coins. You can find those in any department store 
  • From the trade chat from another player 
  • As a potential reward for defeating Raikou Guardian or Urahara
  • Potential item from the Item Recycler

Hopefully this will be of help. Let me know if anything is unclear. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.