To be deleted please

@Dorade As you said correctly - all trade rules must be followed. You've broken the following:

image.png.97dc2fc261fdcb75f6d48dc99455c680.png

For this, you were punished for False Selling. The Star Wars Meditite has been transferred to @Subhammaster from whom 400k were removed and added to you. Edited the OP to remove this Pokemon.

@mico05 Apologies for the inconvenience. The Meditite is no longer available.

If more deals are agreed upon in the following days, you may use the Report button so the trade can be forced due to the seller's temporary inability to trade. Good luck in the remaining sales.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

1 minute ago, Eon said:

@Dorade As you said correctly - all trade rules must be followed. You've broken the following:

image.png.97dc2fc261fdcb75f6d48dc99455c680.png

For this, you were punished for False Selling. The Star Wars Meditite has been transferred to @Subhammaster from whom 400k were removed and added to you. Edited the OP to remove this Pokemon.

@mico05 Apologies for the inconvenience. The Meditite is no longer available.

If more deals are agreed upon in the following days, you may use the Report button so the trade can be forced due to the seller's temporary inability to trade. Good luck in the remaining sales.

thank you so much @Eon

Untitled-05-17-2022-09-07-15-2.png.925771f9fa569e25645a4ff28540de08.png

13 hours ago, mico05 said:

hi easter mantyke and sw medi still available?

Hello miko, the mantyke is still available. I will come back to you as soon as I am able to proceed to a trade with you.

If you have any concern about my time response or my ability to proceed to the trade, I invit you to contact me by any means (forum, in game, discord) so we can discuss about it, unlike some others players that I won't name...

• 2 weeks later...